Core v2.8.1c

I will test this soon. I really like this plugin as well but it contasts with another plugin I have. Is there a way I could remove some of the commands manually therefore they dont contast?

I will release a new version this evening and disabling commands is a good idea so Iā€™ll add that to it. :wink:
Thanks for suggesting it! :grin:

Thank you, I really appreciate this.

Do you have a public IRC?

Not yet. There might be one in the future. :wink:
Thanks again for the suggestion. If you need any further help regarding warps let me know!

##Core has been updated to 1.9.5c!

You can now disable commands in your Command.conf file which has been added in this version!
Also, there are new settings in Coreā€™s configuration file to adjust the afk timer and (if wanted) the idle timeout.

Added commands and permissions:
/afk - core.afk
/list - core.list

What are the odds of implementing a system where you can create text commands like

/
-blahblahblah

ex:
/donateinfo
-blahblahblah etc

And each command gets its own .txt that you create

Then you can also do this

/ban4life does the following commands /ban 4y or w/e

and you can create a whole bunch of aliases as well?

Or would this have to be a whole different plugin.

Can you add color codes? Also a perms so only admins can use it?
Same with signs.

Thanks

@Txk

Good suggestion! There you go:

core.chat.color
core.signs.color

Has been added in the latest version available for download (1.9.5.d).

@DaGaems

Itā€™s more complicated than it sounds but it is definitely possible! Iam pretty sure that this will be added to Core in the future, but I canā€™t give you an exact date for this! :wink:

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/xsimplealias/

Something like that would be cool :stuck_out_tongue:

@CreepsterLGC

Thanks! I would give out a whole lot of suggestions but i donā€™t wanna overload you xD

If you can, is it possible if you can change chat? So others can make their chat custom? Something like this:

Txk: Hello!

Instead of this:

<Txk> Hello!

And one more thing. Could you add powertools? Plugins such as LandDefender makes you claim using /claim. This would be useful for claiming huge structures and other stuff.

Thanks!

I see how this could be useful in many ways! :grin: Just canā€™t tell how and when this will be available :wink:

@Txk

I appreciate any suggestion so donā€™t hesitate to tell me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Both of these things will be added in a future update!

Thanks for the suggestions :wink:

I must say I do enjoy that you are open to ideas and implement things quickly :slight_smile:

Is there the possibility of adding /fly at this stage?

What perms would you suggest a basic user should have for Tickets.

Core randomly started spassing out. (going to try to update to 591 and see if it fixes itself.

More problems found:
Player creates Ticket,
Player attempts to view ticket,
issue is created:

Player is able to assign people to their ticket:

ā€œcore.ticket.create.1ā€: 1,
ā€œcore.ticketā€: 1,
ā€œcore.ticket.createā€: 1,
^ Only perms to core.ticket

Removing core.ticket removes all perms. But it seems core.ticket is giving all the permissions.

Same goes for the other permissions. If you add core.warp or core. then it gives them all the permissions including /warp create etc.

core.ticket just gives the player access to the system - nothing else :wink:
You gotta give players specific permissions to work with it. Iā€™d go with:

core.ticket.create
core.ticket.create.3 (if you want to)
core.ticket.view
core.ticket.list
core.ticket.comment

That should be quite enough for the member group! :smile:

Regarding the error: Please make sure that the following lines are added in Core.conf:

afk {
    "KICK_AFTER"=300
    "KICK_ENABLE"=false
    "TIMER_IN_SECONDS"=180
}

You always got a permission for the system itself (ex Warps - core.warp) and then you got the permissions to work with the system :wink:

If the error still exists, Id appreciate if you could send me the server log!

Thats currently kinda complicated but Iam pretty sure that this is possible within the next few version! :wink:

afk {
ā€œKICK_AFTERā€=300
ā€œKICK_ENABLEā€=false
ā€œTIMER_IN_SECONDSā€=180
}
Is added. I have Afk disabled in commands and it may be the reason this is happening?

Am running sponge .584 so now im goign to see if the version 591 works with it.(fixes it). Seems like spongedownloads is down for me though.

Thatā€™ll be very much appreciated. And: nice work youā€™ve done ā€¦ :+1:

Well that works for me. Could you send me the server log with the full error so I can see which error we are facing here? :wink: