Core v2.8.1c

Oops :smile: it should work now!

1 Like

Hello, I"ve had Core on my new Sponge server and have been testing it for a little while, and while I love most features (I mentioned already in another post here that zones need player limits for me to be able to use those when we go public), Iā€™m finding constant server error with Core. Console states that Handler=Enabled and it seems to be an issue. Canā€™t find any configs to set Handlers to disabled, if thatā€™s what it wants. Iā€™m finding it crashes at times, and spams the console with this. Iā€™ve had to remove Core. Any suggestions?

i dont know if its only me but the module dont work,
when i do /sponge plugin, i have list of module, and /Core work but not /zone /portal etc ^^ā€™
Thanks <3

So,the plugin Core-zone can not be uesd.

There was not found any command in minecraft about zone or select when i put the plugin into mods folder.

Golden Axe? I just use it cut cut cutā€¦

1 Like

Hello,
A problem. :blush:

Version:
forge-1.8-11.14.4.1577
spongeforge-1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-884

[15:32:36] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass FMLServerStartingEvent to Plugin{id=CoreWorlds, name=Worlds Module for Core, version=unknown}
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.core.Controller.getServer(Controller.java:18) ~[Controller.class:?]
        at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.coreworlds.files.FileWorlds.setup(FileWorlds.java:80) ~[FileWorlds.class:?]
        at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.coreworlds.CoreWorlds.onEnable(CoreWorlds.java:41) ~[CoreWorlds.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GameStartingServerEventListener_CoreWorlds_onEnable13.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:86) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-884]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:247) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-884]
        at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:272) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-884]
        at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onStateEvent(SpongeMod.java:155) [SpongeMod.class:1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-884]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) [LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) [LoadController.class:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.onPost(LoadController.java:49) [LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) [LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.serverStarting(Loader.java:781) [Loader.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarting(FMLCommonHandler.java:319) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:286) [po.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]

Possibility of donating me the usual $50 / hour for developing this plugin? If everyone takes part itā€™s actually not that expensive you knowā€¦

1 Like

$50 an hour for developing a sponge plugin?

I donā€™t know about you but $50 an hour is something you would get for a full-time job with Google.

As far as iā€™m aware thatā€™s pretty tough.

1 Like

Hi!

Iā€™m trying to use your plugins with sponge 934 and forge 1577, but it seems to stay unloaded. It surely placed into mods files (with some extension like CorePortals, Tickets, Chat, Worlds and Zones), and any are considered by sponge.

Any idea ? Maybe your plugin is not compatible with this version of Sponge. I donā€™t know, but I saw you released a sponge 880+ compatible version. Soā€¦

Core has been updated by @Aaron1011 (THANKS :green_heart:) to be compatible with the latest version of SpongeForge (949)!

@gravityfox

ā€¦ taking stuff too serious here pal ^^

Hey @CreepsterLGC, glad to see Core being updated, by your hands or anotherā€™s. Take a break if you feel like you need it, and awesome work!

Getting invalid zip file error when Forge tries to load the Core jarfiles. Any idea whatā€™s causing that? Latest sponge, v949.

Thanks dude! Regarding the error: Could you provide a full error log so I could have a look? :wink:

Give me a moment. Seems the file size was off, like wget isnā€™t fully downloading it. Using FTP to see if that will fix it.

Yep, fixed. Not sure what problem Mediafire has with wget, but it does.

HO! Really ?? This is maybe my solution! I downloaded the ā€˜coreā€™ files by wget too. Mediafire sucks then ? allright, maybe CreepsterLGC could change his herberger. no? :smile:

Mediafire doesnā€™t tag jars correctly half the time, so when downloading via a browser you sometimes get a .jar.zip

@CreepsterLGC

Use Github releases maybe?

2 Likes

Indeed, the problem beame from DL via wget cmd in linux. When I uploaded core via FTP it was loaded by Sponge correctly! :smile:

Iā€™m in trouble. Players can speak into the global chat, join it, leave it, but donā€™t see any message of this channel (and others too). The have core.channel.speak.global, core.channel.join.global, core.channel.leave,.global core.channel.info.global perms. So what I forget too allow them to see the chat ?

Furthemore, when I execute the ā€œworld createā€ cmd, an error occurred while executing command, and say to me No Value present.

Runing on sponge 951.

Donā€™t forget the "core.channel.receive.XXXX permission, where XXXX is the name of your channel. Each chat channel needs permissions for speak, receive, join, leave, info.

If you give people the permission core.afk, it makes them exempt from been afk kicked after the timer runs out.