Core v2.8.1c

I’m updating it for my server, normaly this will be done tomorrow.

1 Like

that means u will release something for everybody ?? ^^

What are you doing @CreepsterLGC ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve updated core and core zone for the last api. I’m updating other core addons.
download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6j9b9em0bsb83d/core.jar

1 Like

Hello, im having this crash error when i install core plugin http://pastebin.com/XVq9tG20

Try with an upper sponge version. To me, my server is running with Sponge 1045. You should try ^^

A suggestion for you:

File a PR to the core repo or fork it if you want to update it to latest API. I wouldn’t download some random file from mediafire, sorry :frowning:

You could also release your jars directly on github.

2 Likes

I’m going to do this.

I updated to 1045 and still having this crash, but without it works fine

That’s because Core isn’t updated for SpongeForge builds past #1000 (API 3.0.0 that is). You can update SpongeForge a thousand times and it still won’t work :wink:

You got two options: stay on an older SpongeForge build or wait till it’s updated.

I am updating this to api 3.0

When u will upload it?

Do you have permission to redistribute this project after updating it?

It’s MIT licensed, so he does (see readme - Core/README.md at master · CreepsterLGC/Core · GitHub). He should probably use a name the differentiates it from the official product though.

I update this only for my server. But I post this here for others people how can need it.[quote=“HassanS6000, post:457, topic:9152, full:true”]

Do you have permission to redistribute this project after updating it?
[/quote]

Did you updated it?

I have update the core plugin. But i’m updating coreworld, core zones, core chat and core economy. But I do it the more quickly I can.

I can’t log into my GitHub account, but there seems to be an issue when loading the “plugin” on my spongeforge server… I have forge 1577 and sponge 1577 and tried to use this on the server, when it is added i get

in which below looks important

the issue is that the server just stops loading btw

Where we can download it from?

[21:57:08 ERROR] [Sponge]: Failed to load plugin: main.java.me.creepsterlgc.core.Core (from mods/Core.jar)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spongepowered/api/service/ProviderExistsException
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
at org.spongepowered.server.plugin.VanillaPluginManager.loadPlugins(VanillaPluginManager.java:78) ~[VanillaPluginManager.class:1.8.9-3.1.0-BETA-238]
at java.util.Map.forEach(Map.java:630) [?:1.8.0_66]
at org.spongepowered.server.plugin.VanillaPluginManager.loadPlugins(VanillaPluginManager.java:63) [VanillaPluginManager.class:1.8.9-3.1.0-BETA-238]
at org.spongepowered.server.SpongeVanilla.preInitialize(SpongeVanilla.java:136) [SpongeVanilla.class:1.8.9-3.1.0-BETA-238]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.onServerLoad(SourceFile:60) [ko.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(SourceFile:98) [ko.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:421) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.spongepowered.api.service.ProviderExistsException
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
… 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
… 10 more

Any idea what this means and why it happens?
Latest sponge, latest Core, and latest Java