Core v2.8.1c

I get this error when breaking a block. Plugins that are installed are:

PermissionsEx v2.0 Build #121

SpongeForge 1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1254 (SpongeAPI: 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT-44b5f5e)

Core v2.8.1c

Error: http://pastebin.com/tHjDnaif

The Command /home list does not work. I am able to create homes, teleport to them, delete them, and move them. I just cannot “list” them. Here’s a picture of what happens when using the command /home list

New motivation → new name → new plugin name
As Iam not allowed to change my name at the forum I’ve simply created another account. Feel free to check out “Nexus” where all the recently reported bugs are fixed! Thanks for reporting! @Lucky_7s

@Cleardragonf

at nl.riebie.mcclans.listeners.PlayerChatListener.handleChat(PlayerChatListener.java:60) ~[PlayerChatListener.class:?]

thats not Core / Nexus! It is mcclans which is causing the problem and I recommend reporting it to them :slight_smile:

##Feel free to check out Nexus here.

1 Like

You can have your Forum name changed, by asking admin staff nicely.
For example, Is it possible to change my user name?

There’s no specific rules against having multiple accounts, but it may double your spam. :wink:
Good luck with the plugin relaunch!

1 Like

Oh totally forgot about that one! :smile:

Yeah if there are any problems because there are currently 2 topics for basically one plugin let me know. Even though theres not that much content in this one though :wink:

Thanks!

@CreepsterLGC will maintain this plugin (now called Nexus) under his new Username @Cuebyte here:
Please post there in the future, thanks! :slight_smile: