CraftBook 4

Do i still have to have WorldEdit installed to use the mod? I stumbled across some bukkit link and saw that i had to have WorldEdit installed, is it the same for Sponge?

Well, i downloaded CraftBook-4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar but craftbook still doesn’t work. Can someone send me the link to a working .jar?

Please be a bit more specific about “does not work”. Does the server crash?
Any error log?
Is the Plugin loaded correctly?
Which forge and Sponge Version are you using?
Where did you copy the jar?
How are you starting the server?

You See that there are several thing that could be the cause :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

I am trying to use craftbook 4 for my sponge server, but I’m not sure how to setup the config file. I see that there are a few options to enable in the config file, so I moved the ones that I liked (Bridge, Door, Gate, Snow, and TreeLopper) into the enabled section. However, I get an error on initialization that I believe is related to the formatting of the config file, part of the error says “‘Snow’ may not be followed by ‘Gate’”. The error has “Parsing” listed in the information multiple times.

It simple acts like it isn’t installed. The signs, bridges, elevators, gates etc. doesn’t work, i even built every single example on the craftbook wiki, EXACTLY like on the wiki.

First thing you should do is to check if Sponge loaded the mod correctly. If you could provide A logfile this would help alot!

Where do i find this file?

Nvm, the config file had auto-disabled it, wtf.

You can find the logs directory in the same location as your forge server jar (or sponge jar if using java -jar sponge.jar go), uploading the contents of latest.log to pastebin.com and giving us the link will help tremendously.

I had some free time so I tested it quickly.

Downloaded the latest version of CraftBook4 (was unable to determine which version but at time of writing the site said it was #4024-9124f47f but the build had status FAILURE)

Using sponge-1.8-1446-2.1DEV-515 as it was the latest release available on the index page.

Running the server using java -jar sponge.jar go resulted in forge version v11.14.3.1446

I initially tried CraftBook-4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar (73.4 kBytes) Which didn’t work. Presumably because it was missing dependencies.

Deleted CraftBook-4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar and replaced it with CraftBook-4.0-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar (441.84 kBytes)

Server no longer displayed any error, and generated configs correctly. (My memory fails me but the configs may have generated without the dist jar, unsure)

On first startup all mechanics were disabled, so I shut down the server, and changed the config from the default to

# This contains all disabled mechanics. It is never read internally, but just acts as a convenient place to grab mechanics from.
disabled-mechanics=[
    Elevator
]
# The list of mechanics to load.
enabled-mechanics=[
    EmptyDecay,
    TreeLopper,
    Snow,
    Footprints,
    ICSocket,
    Gate,
    Bridge,
    Door,
    HeadDrops
]

This resulted in footprints being enabled, But I was unable to create elevators with signs.

These signs failed to do anything when right clicked, and I didn’t see any errors appear.

I did not test any other mechanics.

Please pastebin the config file.

You disabled elevators, that is why they don’t work.

That’s strange, All I did was copy the disabled mechanics lsit to the enabled mechanics

If something is disabled then I have no idea how it happened, does CraftBook have any form of auto-disable?

Edit: re-enabled works fine now. Still have no idea how elevators ended up disabled, I definitely had the disabled mechanics list set to null, maybe I missed an enabled mechanic somehow and it defaulted to disabled.

I tested all the other things (Everything buy elevator and whatever ICsockets are working), but foorprints are annoying and they appear in the air, which is annoying and ugly, so i’d suggest the owner/leader of project CraftBook 4 for sponge would make them only appear when walking on the earth. Anyways, i enabled it all and it worked. Thanks for your time used to help me :smile:

Footprints haven’t been worked on since before particles were implemented in sponge. Once I get time I’ll properly do them.

1 Like

Cool, could you work on adding elevator. They’re, for me, the best part and my main reason for downloading craftbook 4.

Elevators were one of the first things I added.

Doesn’t work for me. 2nd line [Lift up/down] right?

Worked for me, but it auto disabled itself in the config. Double check your config.

Edit: @me4502 the config you generate doesn’t contain elevators at all.

# This contains all disabled mechanics. It is never read internally, but just acts as a convenient place to grab mechanics from.
disabled-mechanics=[
    EmptyDecay,
    TreeLopper,
    Snow,
    Footprints,
    ICSocket,
    Gate,
    Bridge,
    Door,
    HeadDrops
]
# The list of mechanics to load.
enabled-mechanics=null

log

[02:06:29] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
[02:06:29] [main/INFO]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
[02:06:29] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
[02:06:29] [main/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader version 8.99.114.1446 for Minecraft 1.8 loading
[02:06:29] [main/INFO]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_40, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_40
[02:06:29] [main/INFO]: Found a command line coremod : org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeCoremod
[02:06:31] [main/INFO]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.4.4 Source=file:/C:/Users/Ryan/Desktop/SpongeServer/sponge-1.8-1446-2.1DEV-515.jar Env=SERVER
[02:06:31] [main/INFO]: Adding new token provider org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeCoremod$TokenProvider to MixinEnvironment[PREINIT]
[02:06:31] [main/INFO]: Adding new token provider org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeCoremod$TokenProvider to MixinEnvironment[DEFAULT]
[02:06:31] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[02:06:31] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.MixinEnvironment$EnvironmentStateTweaker
[02:06:31] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[02:06:31] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[02:06:31] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[02:06:31] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[02:06:33] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[02:06:33] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[02:06:33] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[02:06:33] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.MixinEnvironment$EnvironmentStateTweaker
[02:06:33] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[02:06:33] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[02:06:33] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[02:06:35] [main/INFO]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer}
[02:06:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.8
[02:06:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
[02:06:38] [Server thread/INFO]: MinecraftForge v11.14.3.1446 Initialized
[02:06:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Replaced 204 ore recipies
[02:06:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Preloading CrashReport classes
[02:06:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
[02:06:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[02:06:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Searching C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\SpongeServer\mods for mods
[02:06:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 5 mods to load
[02:06:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, Sponge, CraftBook] at CLIENT
[02:06:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, Sponge, CraftBook] at SERVER
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Found 384 ObjectHolder annotations
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Injecting itemstacks
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Itemstack injection complete
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading properties
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[02:06:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
[02:06:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Injecting itemstacks
[02:06:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Itemstack injection complete
[02:06:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 5 mods
[02:06:45] [Server thread/INFO]: [org.spongepowered.common.world.DimensionManager:init:52]: Proxying to Forge DimensionManager Init!
[02:06:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing level "world"
[02:06:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance
[02:06:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups
[02:06:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[02:06:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension 0 (world) (net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@6f15413)
[02:06:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension 1 (DIM1) (net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@6f15413)
[02:06:46] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension -1 (DIM-1) (net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@6f15413)
[02:06:46] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level -1
[02:06:46] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 1
[02:06:46] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[02:06:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Done (2.182s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
[02:06:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting CraftBook
[02:06:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Enumerating Mechanics
[02:06:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Found 10.
[02:06:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading Configuration
[02:06:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Enabled: Elevator

I can’t recreate the config not containing elevators. It works for me completely.