CraftBook 4

I'll have a look at that tomorrow.

I plan on doing them when I get time.

The plugin doesn't work for me. :anguished:

This is what I get:

[Sponge]: Failed to load plugin: com.sk89q.craftbook.sponge.CraftBookPlugin (from mods/CraftBook-4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/me4502/modularframework/exception/ModuleNotInstantiatedException
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    at org.spongepowered.server.plugin.VanillaPluginManager.loadPlugins(VanillaPluginManager.java:78) ~[VanillaPluginManager.class:1.8.9-3.1.0-BETA-235]
    at java.util.Map.forEach(Map.java:630) [?:1.8.0_72]
    at org.spongepowered.server.plugin.VanillaPluginManager.loadPlugins(VanillaPluginManager.java:63) [VanillaPluginManager.class:1.8.9-3.1.0-BETA-235]
    at org.spongepowered.server.SpongeVanilla.preInitialize(SpongeVanilla.java:136) [SpongeVanilla.class:1.8.9-3.1.0-BETA-235]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.onServerLoad(SourceFile:60) [ko.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(SourceFile:98) [ko.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:421) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_72]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.me4502.modularframework.exception.ModuleNotInstantiatedException
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    ... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

You've downloaded the wrong jar

Well nowhere did it say what jar to download. The original post should have more information. What jar is for what? What do I download?

Here is a link to the latest version,

http://builds.enginehub.org/job/craftbook/8412/download/CraftBook-4.0-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar

While i love Craftbook, i'm wondering why PEX isn't reporting its permission nodes just like every other plugin.

I do /pex debug and then /help. This writes all permissions to the console (and logfiles) like this:

[12:04:44] [Server thread/INFO] [PermissionsEx]: Permission minecraft.command.tellraw checked in [] for system Server: 0

except the Craftbook perms. Why is it this way, am i missing something? :slightly_smiling:

Can you update the description with more information. Someone who may not have prior experience with CraftBook may miss this plugin because they don't know what exactly it does.

I'm not sure sorry, there's currently no docs on the Permissions API - And I haven't had time to properly look it over.

Yeah sure, I'll do that now.

Maybe I'll also get the actual new docs working as well.

Hi, only the elevator is working, it seems

using the door it says: you are not allowed to use this material...

When I specify the material eg: allowed-blocks=[
stone
]
it doesn't work either

Pipes don't work and the rest I haven't tried

//pastebin.com/embed_js/wN77m3n1

I'll have a look when I get a chance

Hello MM,

Got everything working except for pipes and after setting material for door, eg:=[stone], or =stone.(which one is correct btw?), it resets itself to "null" on server restart.
Also I'm missing the global config file, eg as in

http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CraftBook/Configuration#AI_Mechanic_Configuration

... or isnt that included generally?

EDIT: Door is working BUT ONLY with oak planks. It would be nice if it worked with other blocks as well like before - So how can one change that?

At a guess you havn't registered the PermissionDescriptions with the permission API.

After downloading the latest and grabbing the functions I want, I get the following config file after restarting the server:

The list of mechanics to load.

Enabled-mechanics=[
Gate,
Elevator,
Door,
Pipes
]

This contains all disabled mechanics. It is never read internally, but just acts as a convenient place to grab mechanics from.

disabled-mechanics=[
GlowStone,
JackOLantern,
ICSocket,
MinecartEmptyDecay,
HeadDrops,
Gate,
TreeLopper,
Footprints,
Pipes,
Snow,
Bridge,
Door,
Netherrack
]

The list of mechanics to load.

enabled-mechanics=null

Strangely enough, the elevator works, the rest doesn't ...

The one called enabled-mechanics should be set, not Enabled-mechanics. It's case sensitive.

That would make sense, yes. Thanks

Thats what I did, but got the result as shown above ... it reset itself and moved the enabled section to the top

That's really odd, I'll talk to zml and see if there's a bug in Configurate causing the case to change.

Whenever I shut down my server, I get this error.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/15210717/
It has always done this since I installed it. I have the latest version.

Also thank you for adding some more information in the OP. :smiley:
Just wondering, what are the other versions/artifacts, that end in "-javadoc", "-source"s, and nothing, for?