Craftconomy - Multi-currency & Multi-world economy plugin!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28996829/craftconomy.png
CraftConomy is a simple, lightweight and yet very effective economy handling plugin. It provides a very easy API for the developer to use. Manage your whole server in-game money with this plugin! It supports Multi-World and even Multi-Currency!

Latest version: 3.3. Compatible with Sponge 2.1-SNAPSHOT

Download

Found a bug? Have a suggestion?

GitHub

irc.spi.gt #craftconomy

Javadoc

Documentation

Translations

BukkitDev

Dev Builds

Features:

Simplicity: This plugin is a simple drag & drop to use with a in-game setup wizard!
Multiple data storage: Choose between a vast array of data storage for your player data (Currently only H2/MySQL but more to come!)
Multi-World support (Have different balance between worlds)
Multi-Currency support
Bank support
Convert from iConomy / BoseEconomy / Essentials / Feconomy!
Very fast!
And much much more!

Todo
Add the Interest system

12 Likes

What do you mean by multi-currency?

You could have US and Euro in your economy by example.

I never got that to work actually. I love your plugin for a multiserver setup with sql. But multi-currency cross server was above my head. Keep up the good work :smile:.

I hope you will use the SpongeAPI EconomyService API when it gets merged

1 Like

Of course, i help him building it as he always ask for my feedback :wink:

1 Like

Looks like your plugin has a bright future ahead. Awesome work! Keep it up :smile:

1 Like

Latest dev-build (updated the download link too) should work almost properly with Sponge now! Only bug is when a player join the server, the event throws a error.

Hello!

3.3 candidate! If no bug are reported, should be fully released next week!

Changelog:

• NEW: Sponge support! Craftconomy now supports Bukkit(Spigot) / Canary / Sponge!
  • NEW: Allow configuration of the database connection pool size.
  • NEW: H2 to MySQL converter!
  • NEW: If conversion fails during step 2 (saving), it can be restarted by setting the database version to -1
  • FIX: /money log now showing entries
  • FIX: Autocommit disabled during 3.1.X => 3.2.X conversion. Should improve speed!
  • FIX: 3.1.X => 3.2.X conversion being derpy with log entries. Should convert properly now.
  • FIX: /bank list
  • FIX: SQLite support was borky during conversion.
  • FIX: General conversion system fixes.

Known bugs:

• The lang.yml file will cause issues, please delete it so it can be re-created.
  • The Login event will throw a Stacktrace on Sponge. It currently only breaks the name change capability of the plugin.

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/com/greatmancode/craftconomy3/3.2.2-SNAPSHOT/craftconomy3-3.2.2-20150526.043652-15.jar

1 Like

Finally had some time to work on the update. The first non-dev version for Sponge should be available this weekend, just ironing out the bugs on Sponge / Canary side.

1 Like

Released!

http://dev.bukkit.org/media/files/885/172/craftconomy3-3.3.jar

Release notes - 3.3

NEW: Sponge support! Craftconomy now supports Bukkit(Spigot) / Canary / Sponge!

NEW: Allow configuration of the database connection pool size.

NEW: H2 to MySQL converter!

NEW: If conversion fails during step 2 (saving), it can be restarted by setting the database version to -1

FIX: /money log now showing entries

FIX: Autocommit disabled during 3.1.X => 3.2.X conversion. Should improve speed!

FIX: 3.1.X => 3.2.X conversion being derpy with log entries. Should convert properly now.

FIX: /bank list

FIX: SQLite support was borky during conversion.

FIX: General conversion system fixes.

FIX: Prevent a “Subquery returned more than 1 entry” bug

4 Likes

Server refused to start when I put this in, kept saying this in the console;
“[Sponge]: Found plugin with invalid plugin ID ‘GreatmancodeToolsLoader’. Plugin IDs should be lowercase, and only contain characters from a-z, dashes, underscores or dots. Please see the in-existent SpongeDocs link for details. The plugin will be still loaded currently, however this will be removed soon. Please notify the author to update the plugin as soon as possible.”

That warning alone should not prevent the server from starting, however, the plugin as a whole hasn’t been updated to latest Sponge API, most likely leading to other issues causing your problem.

I honestly don’t know much about dev work or error types, but it kept looping, and when I removed your plugin it launched fine. Either way though, I understand the version difference and look foreword to an update then! :smiley: