Need Plugins

BookRules - Kits by Hassan has this ability. [quote=“HassanS6000, post:256, topic:7099”]
Release v1.5c:
Added a book that can be given to players on first join. It can be configured in book.conf under the data folder of kits. This feature was recommended by @Jeremiah_Summers. It can be toggled in the config.conf
[/quote]

Chair Stairs - CraftBook is working on this, or might already have it.

ChestShop - SpongyChest is currently a WIP - Click Here for Thread

Easy Elevator - No current dedicated plugin or implemented plugin, might want to head over to the Plugin Requests category and request this to be made.

Essentials - EssentialCmds by Hassan

Grief ProtectionData - Prisim , MapLog , or [This which is still WIP]
(GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support)

iConomy - Total Economy, CraftConomy, Fedora’s Economy

Lift - Not exactly the same thing and still WIP, but Lift Plates by @zml might work.

Lockette - I think Red Protect has this ability.

MineReset - Another one I do not think has been created yet.

Minigames - While there is not plugin quite as module are creative as Minigames there are a bunch of independent minigame plugins all you have to do is just search.

PermissionsEx - @zml has already ported this over to Sponge you can get it here

Plugin Metrics - Again, no plugin, of my knowledge, that has been created yet.

Revamped Chest Protection - Probably could use one of the aforementioned grief protection plugins.

TreeAssist - Again, no plugin, of my knowledge, that has been created yet.

Vault - This will not be ported many economy plugins will implement Sponge’s build in economy API

Wireless Redstone - Again, no plugin, of my knowledge, that has been created yet.

WorldEdit & World Guard - Temporarily ported over by @Minecrell and is WIP by the dev @sk89q and you can get it here: World Edit

WorldGuard - Still WIP by @sk89q but other plugins such as FoxGuard

I found all these by doing searches on the forums and github. Also would recommend you take a look at the Plugin Releases category and take a look around.

1 Like