Custom Dimension Mod

Not sure if this is the right place; direct me elsewhere if it’s not.

I need a mod that allows me to create sub-worlds. Dimensions. Whatever you want to call them. Here’s the goal.

I have a vanilla overworld with a few rogue biomes in it, like from Vampirism. The modpack I’ve been building and tweaking and testing relies heavily on exploration, so I want to create a sub-world that people can either teleport to, portal to, or command-block to. I want this sub-dimension to be BIOMESOP (biomes o plenty) world generation.

That’s it. That’s all I need. But it seems like every dimensions mod I can find either lacks the ability to actually create this kind of dimension, or absolutely hates Sponge.

Please help me.

So what you need is a multi-world mod?
Because we have ProjectWorlds.

I will look into this, pie_flavor. I appreciate the input. However I have a limiting factor; my modpack is a curse modpack, and this is not available through the curse library. This means that if it requires anything client-side, things are going to get really messy. I’m going to check out project worlds and see how this works, and welcome any other suggestions in the meantime.

It is rare for a Sponge plugin to require anything clientside, and those that do should be pretty explicit about it.

The trick will be working out the worldtype / dimension type to specify to the multiworld plugin to use BOP worldgen instead of vanilla’s.

This plugin works beautifully and is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much for suggesting it.