[Discontinued] AdminShop [v1.8.2] - Server Shops

that’s what i’m trying to do. i want it to take cactus from me.

Then you need to hold cactus.

i am holding cactus.

Did you put the right ID?

Okay, gimme a bit to try and reproduce the error.

EDIT: Did you specify the ID correctly? They are case sensitive…

1 Like

yes, i did /setitem minecraft:cactus and clicked the sign. http://imagebin.ca/v/2W4qYRWTuL1E

wish i knew that before… thanks for the quick reply. hopefully others will learn from my silly mistake

It’s fixed then?

i have a a question if i sell a item of a mod example

Pokeball of pixelmon and letter dont have space to put all the pixelmon name item

/setitem <item id> - to get the item id, you can either find it yourself, or use the /iteminfo command in EssentialCmds.

Is there still a hold-up on doing GUI stores due to the sponge inventory api? If not, how hard / long would it be to implement that?

Custom inventories are on the todo list for implementation, but it’s just a matter of time to be honest.

1 Like

I’m having many problems.

1. Not receiving items unless I have the item to start a stack with

When I make an AdminShop sign, lets say with dirt, it does not give me the dirt until I have 1 peice in my hand. If I don’t have a piece in my hand it just takes my money and gives nothing in return.

1. When buying non-stackable items

When I use an empty space in my hot-bar I get the item as normal, but when I right click the sign with the non-stackable item I bought, it just takes my money. I have a gif for better understanding.

Nope, it’s working fine. Relog or press q. Inv API has desync issues so the client doesn’t look like it has the items when it actually does

Hello!

How would I go about selling items such as Cobblestone or clay since their “minecraft:” tags are too large for the sign itself?

You can use /setitem

So I try /setitem Cobblestone, and in the picture is what happens, as i am holding the Cobblestone.

/setitem minecraft:cobblestone

Thank you so much!

Hey @HassanS6000, do you think you could add support for custom villager shops? Thanks.