[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Yeah that’s how I tried to get /tp to work earlier in the post above.
Spongeforge dev 850 and forge 1577 also

It should be saved… Did you edit your PEX config at all? I will test it out a bit for you today.

Release v5.4e:

Tested on SpongeForge 850

Changes:

• /blockinfo - This command has been updated to show the meta of the block.
  • /iteminfo - This command has been updated to show the meta of the itemstack.

Enjoy this update! :smile:

No I don’t believe I changed up the actual config for Pex, I’ll check right now though. No nothings been changed everything’s as it normally would load up.
What about the /tp permission node? Pex tells me it’s command.tp and your documentation doesn’t have anything

I have not overriden vanilla MC’s teleport command, so the permission would be command.tp. However in v5.5 which I plan on releasing very soon will add that (I kinda forgot about it xD)

Ahah! Alright I don’t do much with vanilla Minecraft so I wouldn’t have known. Again thanks for the quick replies. I think your safe from my error reporting for a bit now xD

Release v5.5:

Tested on SpongeForge 851

Commands Added:

• /teleport | /tp <player> - Teleports you to the specified player.
  • /teleport | /tp <player> <target> - Teleports target to the player.

Permissions:

• essentialcmds.teleport.use
  • essentialcmds.teleport.others

Heh… /tp does teleports you to your own position. Doesn’t take you to the player

Whoops, lemme fix

EDIT: Fixed.

Release v5.5b:

Changes:

• /tp now works properly… sorry for the bug!

Release v5.5c:

Changes:

• /entityinfo - When looking at the block below an entity, this command will return the entities name.

hey man, for me everything is working exept for /sethome and /home.I am using the lateset version. Do you have any idea why it’s not working???

You’re probably using it wrong. Are you specifying a home name? Do you have permission to use the command? Need more info… What’s the issue you have?

it says “unknown command. try /help for a list of commands” but all of the other commands work, it’s really wierd

Try reinstalling the JAR.

1 Like

no sir it didn’t work, i tried versions 5.5c AND 5.5b

What SpongeForge are you running?

“sponge-1.8-1521-2.1DEV-724.jar”

That is why… You’re almost 130 builds behind. You need to update your Sponge to SpongeForge 851.

1 Like

can you link me please? and thank you for helping.