[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

You can use /tppos <x> <y> <z> <player> <world> to teleport them to specific coordinates in a separate world.

1 Like

Great plugin! But I’m having a little problem that is stopping me from using it on my server right now.

I’m running an adventure map, and there are multiple command block item checks (/testfor command), and when your plugin is installed, it logs every check into my server log, 2-3 entries per second right now, and as you can imagine, it makes the server log pretty useless. Is there any way to avoid this? I didn’t see an option in the config and I’ve had no luck searching the issue on google, as it seems to stem from your plugin.

I am planning on adding a config option to enable and disable this feature soon. :slight_smile:

I’d like to make a suggestion for a feature. Could you add a command “/tptoggle” which can disable the ability for anyone to teleport to you? Thanks, great job on the plugin also.

1 Like

Latest version doesn’t seem to be compatible with spongeforge-1.8.9-1763-3.1.0-BETA-1181.

WARNING: coremods are present:
SpongeCoremod (spongeforge-1.8.9-1763-3.1.0-BETA-1181.jar)
Java8CheckerCoremod (Pixelmon-1.8.9-4.2.3-universal.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Don’t be sad. I’ll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 3/21/16 12:48 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to java.lang.String
at org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer.getSortingRules(SpongeModPluginContainer.java:174)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:303)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:320)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:112)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Why would v7.8e for 4.1.0, work with 3.1.0 in the first place?

Sponge is running on 4.1.0, if you wish to continue using this plugin, I’d suggest either using a 3.1.0 version that was previously released or updating your server to 4.1.0 to take advantage of the updates/fixes.

You’re using SpongeForge API 3.1.0

this plugin is compiled against SpongeForge API 4.1.0. This means you’re running an outdated SpongeForge. If you wish to update, then the latest builds of this plugin are compatible. Otherwise, use an older version.

I found the problem… EeesntialCmds with eksperimental alpha EnderIO + betaEnderCore

Server work… cool
pack:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1777-installer
spongeforge-1.8.9-1763-4.1.0-BETA-1214
EssentialCmds-7.8e
& … 10+ mods 1.8.9/1.8.8
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

but… when I add to this pack:

EnderIO-1.8.9-3.0.0.17_alpha
EnderCore-1.8.9-0.3.0.11-beta

(
http://ci.tterrag.com/job/EnderIO-1.8/17/
http://ci.tterrag.com/job/EnderCore-1.8/11/
)

… then your essential don’t run on server start

ahh … same enderIO + ender core work but + esscmds… work only ender IO + coreIO

Hi, when I enter /mobspawner spider I get this

but no spawner

mobspawner is not working as Sponge’s MobSpawnerData is not implemented.

You have not given enough information to see why, please send a server log.

Release v7.9:

Tested on SpongeForge 1217

Changes:

• Added the ability to toggle command logging in the config.conf.

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

OK, thanks Buddy

wklej.org/id/2140366/

Sorry… I’m new user with link’s limit. You must coppy …

btw … I don’t have crash report because serwer started correctly

Weird… go ahead and try with the latest Sponge and v7.9

Pack:

forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1777-installer
spongeforge-1.8.9-1763-4.1.0-BETA-1214
EssentialCmds-7.9

The same problem… again

Are there any other plugins loaded?

If not, then I believe it’s because there’s another coremod installed interfering with Sponge in some way.

All mods has been loaded correctly.
Yes… problem this EnderIO probably… not coreIO

why?

When I add to the server files “Polis”… don’t run / generate configs essential too (EnderIO + EnderCore)

but I’am still only EnderCore …(EnderIO I removed)… baadum… works! Essential & Polis run and works!
the problem is enderIO… yes! weird xd

MY WRONG… sorry not these files…

CONFIRMED! yes… problem is EnderCore, when I add this guy… Ess and Polis don’t run…
but… why? maybe coreIO replaced something?

I remember something … from the last day… I do not know …
I saw log, something like… plugin has been mod… not longer plugin
maybe Ess changed role (nature plugin->mod) by coreIO ?

try renaming your SpongeForge jar and putting a 1 at the start so 1spongeforge-1.8.9-1763-4.1.0-BETA-1214

1 Like