[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

No problem, I’ve decided to move over to economylite :> thank you!

3 Likes

I can confirm, EconomyLite latest one does not create this problem

3 Likes

Any news on the pixelmon issue? Because I would downgrade if I could but that would result into everyone losing their claims and towns.

Not really - I’ve fixed the issue where you cannot left click usable entities, but I need to do some more testing before I can find the root cause of why Pixelmon cannot be harmed in SafeZones.

1 Like

So I’ve had a bit of a confusing time. We went and started using 2.4 or 2.5 or whichever it was, had the Pixelmon issue, obviously. Went on for a while, then I figured ‘stuff this’ and backdated to 2.3. Was this not a version free of the un-killable Pokes problem? Because I still can’t kill 'em, and that’s after deleting the config files and downgrading SpongeForge to that which you tested on. I am stumped. Also tried spawning a Pokemon to kill it just in case it was some field we have set in Pixelmon entities, I can never remember what the other devs are up to. No luck; dunno what to do at this point, can’t even downgrade XD

2.3d - I had no problems with.

Possibility that although you have gone to a previous build, that whatever rule was put in place with the recent version is now stuck in your safezone/claim files?

That’s bizarre; I definitely and comprehensibly downgraded. So you downgraded to that and it was fine?

I have not downgraded for I will not be using polis until the issue is fixed. However, I can confirm that 2.3d was working perfectly fine before updating to a higher version. That is why I am curious if the version you were previously on had set a specific rule in place for that said claim and it is now “stuck”.

That was my thought, except that I deleted the config - now there are no claims to speak of. This might prove important to solving the problem in Polis, as this is very irregular. I’ve no idea where else this sort of thing could reside, as even SpongeForge got a downgrade. Although, the order in which I did these was particular, it may be a combination of things. I guess I’ll find out as I test it a bit more once the players go away aha

Ill run one of my backups here in a second and see if I can get things working correctly.

So… Any news on this issue? Has anyone found a solution. I can’t have my server like this forever.

Ok so, I have erred. Backdating worked fine, but throughout all this I never looked at my party, on which there was a pokemon holding a fossil - clearly the result of an ID mess-up when my pokemon files were moved from a different server. THAT was causing pokemon not to die, which is a hilarious coincidence. On the bright side, I know exactly where that bug is in the Pixelmon code now, and I actually think I caused it ahaha

That’s the crash with a pokemon holding an invalid item, not the issue everyone else is having - sorry folks

2 Likes

I’ve been doing tests and I think I have found the issue. There should be a fix today

@Ren @Txk @Hiroku_Dev

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The issue with Pixelmon NOT being attackable is caused by an INCORRECT id being used. The correct id for all pixelmon is pixelmon:pixelmon.

The reason you were given the wrong ID is due to a bug with /entityinfo in EssentialCmds, which I am currently fixing.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Release v2.5c

Tested on SpongeForge 1227

Changes:

• Bug fixes with not being able to left click usable entities in SafeZone.

Enjoy this Release! :smile:

2 Likes

I forgive you :wink:

1 Like

I just tried this with the SpongeForge version 1763 - 1225, and adding the usable ID pixelmon:pixelmon does not work, players are still stuck in battle after dropping the opposing pokemon’s health to 0.

This just in; we backdated, still had the problem, backdated our sponge, THEN it worked. There’s a chance the issue is down to the version of Sponge installed. We are using SpongeForge 1212, and using the latest Polis we were able to harm pokes inside the SafeZones. We also tried a grafted version I made based on 2.3 with the later SpongeForge and it didn’t work, so I think that should tell you, @HassanS6000, that the issue is relating heavily to Sponge itself. I’m not very familiar with Sponge so I don’t really know what specifically would do it, but that’s likely where the issue is

EDIT: Sigh, so Rasgnarok over there is bad at communication; My grafted 2.3 (basically just adding radius claiming code from 2.5 into 2.3) works on the earlier Sponge but not the latest, whereas normal 2.5 does not work on either. Sorry for the confusion, let’s lynch Ras

1 Like

Excuse me, might go read back our convo mister. But yes, that was after of course first adding the usable “pixelmon:pixelmon”.

I was very clearly trying to ask if the Sponge version was definitely the difference and you said yes dear, /you/ should go read the convo