[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

No crash, the plugin works :smile:

What is planned for the next version?

Town Banks and the following suggestions:

Release v1.0b:

Tested on SpongeForge 814

This release adds compatibility for SpongeForge 808+. Enjoy!

1 Like

If iā€™m not reading the description of the plugin right. Is it possible to have personal claims for players that donā€™t want to be in a town and just claim their home?

No, there is no ability to have personal claims. However there is admin claims and town claims.

Does this have to be linked with totaleconomy in the future? If possible, can we have the choice if it can or not in the config?

Soon Iā€™ll be able to hook into Spongeā€™s economy service. Itā€™s not in the API yet. Until then, TotalEconomy will be what is used, then itā€™ll support all economy plugins.

I have a few suggestions:

• Is there a possible way to configure how the chat looks like?
    https://i.gyazo.com/52b4b8f4a3b9b9d6b7239b4267cce68e.png
    Something like to remove the team prefix but keep the rank symbol. (The *)

• Configurable part in the config that we can specify How long a team name can be?

• To specify how many chunks a team can claim? Based on how many players are in the team.

EDIT:

I came across a couple of bugs. When you invite someone you get an error. Also the command it says to use does not work.

When inviting:

The msg to the player when sent:

The player gets the invitation but the command the message says to do is invalid

EDIT 2:

People are still able to break stuff in adminclaimed areas.

Are you running latest SpongeForge? And the latest Polis? Also, do those players have the perm to modify admin claimed areas?

If they have the perm. polis.claim, make sure they have the perm polis.claim.admin.modify set to false.

No im not running the latest because PermissionsEX isnt updated.

You must use an older version of Polis then, otherwise it will not work correctly.

Okay thanks. Is it possible to limit the amount of claim chunks a town can have based on how many players are in the town?

Yeah. Itā€™s going to be happening soon with Town Banks. Having claims will cost money.

Thereā€™s a slight bug that players get spammed but some people donā€™t. It doesnā€™t happen to me because iā€™m and OP but it happens to people that are not. It happened @Woaahitsme but it stops after a while.

Leaving Claimed Area:

Error: Area Is Claimed:

It was fixed in recent version, what version are you running

Release v1.0c:

Tested on SpongeForge 839

This release brings bug fixes and compatibility for SpongeForge 833+. Enjoy!

hey hassan can you add maybe auto claim (it claims when you woke will be much easier) and add something like bypass for admins?

Sure! Thanks for the ideas. :smile:

Release v1.1:

Tested on SpongeForge 847

This release brings bug fixes regarding leaving towns, interacting with tile entities in SafeZones, and other small fixes. Enjoy!

hey Hassan can do you do that when someone does /polis info (town name) it will show names and not uuid cause i had people asking to know who is the leader of a certain town and everything is in uuid