🦅 Eagle Factions 🦅 (1.10.2-1.12.2) - A simple yet powerful war-plugin!

Is there a way to add your “Faction name” via the Nucleus Chat module? Like a placeholder or something? If not, is there another chat formatter that offers this feature?

Next update is planned for when ?

@ChampTheLegend There is not such function right now but I am planning to do this in the future. When exactly I don’t know because I am very busy with other things right now.

@Heriptik I am finally back to coding again so… maybe… something will show up in few days or I don’t know. I need to go through the “To Do” list and check what needs to be done. I will post updates here constantly.

Nice, glad you are back

Eagle Factions - Update 0.10.0 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

Version: 1.12.2
Tested with: Spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3206

Version: 1.11.2
Tested with: SpongeForge-1.11.2-2476-6.1.0-BETA-2792

Version: 1.10.2
Tested with: SpongeForge-1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793

Note: This is a beta release of Eagle Factions and does not contain all plugin features.

Hello Eagles! :eagle:

Finally, after the long summer, we are welcoming Eagle Factions 0.10.0!

This update have a massive change to the plugin structure and that is why I decided to call it 0.10.0. However it doesn’t contain many changes which players will be able to use. :stuck_out_tongue:

Check release notes below if you are curious what is new! :smile:

If you find any problems, please post them at Github. :slight_smile:

Release Notes

Added:

• Promote Command & Demote Command.
  • Last Online rubric in informations about a faction.
  • Possibility to kick offline players (To kick an offline player from faction, a player needs to log in to game at least once after this update)
  • You can now view informations about a faction by clicking it in the /f list
  • You can now specify a time after which factions should be deleted due to inactivity (I highly recommend checking this as if you don’t want your factions to be removed, you need to edit config file.)

Improved:

• Massive change to the code structure - It may slightly improve performance. :slight_smile:
  • Ally and Enemy commands has been merged in to one command. Add and remove commands do not exist anymore.

Fixed:

• Messages file generation.

Future plans:

• H2 & SQL Lite databases.
  • A customizable list of items/blocks that can be used in someones territory.
  • Faction’s ender chest
  • Integration with other plugins like PlaceholderAPI or Nucleus.
  • Own API

As always, download can be found at Github

Thanks everyone for your support and feedback!

And for the most… thanks for using Eagle Factions! :eagle:

Hello!It’s so interesting plugin so that I want to share this plugin with Chinese player.But few Chinese player browse sponge.Could you let me reprint this plugin in 'http://www.mcbbs.net/forum.php’I will mark the source website.

Sure, go ahead with it! :slight_smile: