This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Eagle Factions. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
Eagle Faction is a factions/war plugin for SpongeForge. You can simply create factions and claim territories by using power. Yes! Power! Just like in the original factions plugin made for Bukkit (and Spigot).
Eagle Factions offers you some additional features which will allow you to adjust gamestyle on your Minecraft Server for your own preferences. Land protection while faction is offline, ability to attack someone’s claim, Eagle’s Feather are few of them.
Check our Wiki to get to know how everything works.
Feel free to send me your feedback!
If you find any issues while using Eagle Factions or you want to share your thoughts on what could be added, post them at Github
If you enjoy using Eagle Factions, give this repo a star!
- Create factions
- Invite others to faction
- Form alliances with other factions
- Declare wars
- Power system
- Claim territories/lands
- Faction Map with ability to claim territories from it
- Set faction’s home that will allow faction’s members to teleport to it
- Toggleable friendly fire in faction and between alliances
- Unclaim other factions lands if their power is low
- Factions’ chests
- Eagle’s Feather - Command only item that will allow you to bypass chest protection
- Factions’ Tags
- Faction Chat and Alliance Chat
- Plugin Messages’ Translations
- Database support
- Dynmap support
- Fully configurable
Eagle Factions provides support for translations. In other words, it is possible to change plugin messages to your own language.
You can see all available translations here.
If there is no translation for your language you can make your own and add it as a pull request.
Credits / Thanks
Plugin author: Aquerr
Logo by: joxuk
Many thanks to:
- Iterator (Dynmap Support and his help at Discord)
- ROM (French translation and his help at Discord)
- Turner (Help with testing and helping others at Discord)
Thanks to all of you who contributed to this project and were using it!
Many thanks for the inspiration to: Polis, MCClans & Massivecraft’s Factions!
Creation of this plugin is really a time consuming task. If you would like to support me then you can star this repo or send me some cookies through PayPal.