UNMAINTAINED - šŸŒ Nations [v2.5] - Towny-like protection plugin

Anyway to make it so that lets say certain groups can claim more or les blocks than the other groups?

for example:

Default 1000
DonatorGroup1 5000
DonatorGroup2 10000
etc
etc
etc?

Not currently, but youā€™re welcome to suggest it on the Github :slight_smile:

Is there a config to set the number of zones each citizen can buy in a nation?

Hello, I am getting this error spammed in the server console when any player is online on the server

[Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass SpawnEntityEvent$Spawner$Impl to Plugin{id=nations, name=Nations, version=2.6, description=A towny-like worldguard-like zone managment plugin., url=GitHub - Arckenver/Nations: UNMAINTAINED - Minecraft Sponge Plugin - Towny-like Worldguard-like protection plugin, authors=[Arckenver, Carrot], source=mods/Nations-2.6.jar}
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.spongepowered.api.event.entity.SpawnEntityEvent.getTargetWorld()Lorg/spongepowered/api/world/World;
at com.arckenver.nations.listener.MobSpawningListener.onEntitySpawn(MobSpawningListener.java:17) ~[MobSpawningListener.class:2.6]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.SpawnEntityEventListener_MobSpawningListener_onEntitySpawn53.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:349) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:366) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImpl.postEvent(SpongeImpl.java:192) [SpongeImpl.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.phase.generation.GenerationPhase.spawnEntityOrCapture(GenerationPhase.java:142) [GenerationPhase.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.CauseTracker.spawnEntity(CauseTracker.java:652) [CauseTracker.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72838_d(SourceFile:2512) [lw.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldEntitySpawner.func_77192_a(SourceFile:775) [ajz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(SourceFile:198) [lw.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(SourceFile:1563) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(SourceFile:335) [lh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(SourceFile:562) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:466) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_74]

Here is a list of plugins and versions on the server:

Thanks.
Hisha.

EDIT: I just updated from Nations 2.4 which had the same problem btw. I hoped that updating wouldā€™ve resolved the issue, unfortunately, that was not the case.

@Hisha These versions of Nations are not compatible with API 6+ (1.11.2+), new versions for those are being worked on.

Ah, I see. The plugin seems to work fine though, except for the spamā€¦

But itā€™s good to know that itā€™s being worked on :slight_smile:

So iā€™ve came across a very weird issue where players cannot break anything in my nation. I can since iā€™m the leader and have the * perm, but even co-owners with same perm cannot break anything inside the nation. They can break outside of the nation but not inside! help!

Have you set the permissions correctly within the Nation or the Zone you have created? Feel free to PM me on Discord if you need any help - yepidoodles#5971

Can you add a feature/command that can toggle the prefixes on and off.

/n prefix - toggles the [nation] [rank] to show or not show

Nations is no longer being actively developed.

ā€¦:frowning: is there a reason? is it finished?

The Developer who has been working on it for the last year no longer has the energy for it and wants to work on personal projects, I recommending moving to Grief Prevention when you next reset your map, itā€™s what Iā€™ve done, they have a good town system now.

1 Like

thanksā€¦iā€™ll try i like the fact that this mod was like a faction but with need to pay to keep those ā€˜nationsā€™ up and running :smiley: thanks!

1 Like

This doesnā€™t work with pieconomy. Iā€™ve wrote the same to the creator of pieconomy, and Iā€™d like to use this plugin but I need it to work with pieconomy for me to use it.

See above message.

Hi
Is there way how to use your ā€œprefixā€ with chat plugin (like Nucleus). We want to add admin mark to prefix but your ā€œprefixā€ is not working like one itā€™s just put nation name/tag and nation rank in front of everything else.

The red A is prefix from Luckperms
The white A is rank meta information from Luckperms for nucleus config, where I say:
prefix="{{o:rank:s}}{{prefix}} {{displayname}}{{suffix}}&f: "
Itā€™s should be before every prefix but isnā€™t.

This is part from my nation config for chat publicChatFormat="&r[&3{NATION}&r] &5{TITLE}&r"

Iā€™ve found a serious bug!
If a player with nothing in his hand tries to open a chest owned by a nation where he does not have any permission, a message will be showed to tell him that he doesnā€™t have the permission, but, he can actually open the chest! Other containers are the same!

1 Like

Hello, how to block access to chests? Building and interaction devices, servers of nations and servers are not protected: frowning:

2 Likes

Hello, we have a problem with nations members. After restarting the server from the system throws all its members. The /na reload command does not help. Can you help me?

Hello ! I am French sorry for my English. The plugin is really good but its would have been a little war system.