[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

To disable the messages that pop up when you gain exp/money just run “/job toggle”. That will toggle them on and off. Maximum level cannot be set…yet. I do have plans to add this later on. Regarding not gaining anything from some mobs, are you sure you are putting in the correct name. If you are looking at the Minecraft wiki then you want to use the name that is associated with the “Savegame ID”. For the mooshrom, the Savegame ID would be “MushroomCow”. The break event that is being handled by jobs does not work well with farming. I have plans to create a farming action that will take much better care of determining what stage of growing the crop is at, as well as other things. Currently those are the only actions and because of that there is nothing to reward a player for crafting/smelting/exploring. Again, I do have plans to add a lot more actions later on.

I was under the impression that the sponge team is leaving plugins reload handling for the plugin devs, per plugin style. If you can’t do a full plugin reload have you considered creating a reload that just re-reads from the .conf files? Allowing for quick changes of configuration without the need to do a full server stop/start.

I honestly have no idea about that. I did attempt to do config reloading on my end but it did not work. I will look into it more and give it another shot later on.

'Tis just an idea friend :slight_smile: If it’s not too difficult to accomplish especially without breaking things lol. I’m sure server admins would love the functionality of it.

I found that while running a server with larger player pools, players would find game breaking economy bugs (usually from improper configuration on my end). Being able to quickly change economy values while the server was online helped to prevent things from getting out of hand and prevent players from getting mad from impromptu/unscheduled restarts!

1 Like

I agree 100%. I will definitely look into this a lot more because this is something that would make the life of server owners a lot easier. Thanks.

Hi and thanks for your answer!

Where did u found the savegame ID for blocks on the wiki page?
I’ve got some “leaves” or “log” block who doesn’t give xp…
Also, where can i found this savegame ID for the mod mocreature (for example…)?
Cause some mob didn’t give xp to…

I hope fonctions craft/explore/smelt… will be able quickly, i’m realy impatient of that.
I will follow your project.

Friendly, Zex_!

Only the mobs use the Savegame ID. For blocks, you should see something that looks like this: minecraft:stone. Once you have this you just want to take the part following “minecraft:”, in this case it would be “stone”. And I have no idea where that would be for mocreatures. You would have to either look on their wiki or ask on their forums. There may be a chance that only Minecraft mobs have the save game ID. Which in this case I would have to change the code on my end to use the id for the mob instead of the savegame id. And now that I think about, doing it by id would probably be much better then the way I am currently doing it, so this is something that I will change for the next update.

how about add /balancetop?

I have plans to add this in, most likely, the next update.

Going to be releasing an update in a couple of days in order to make Total Economy work with the latest versions of Sponge and Forge.

1 Like

Does this plugin support virtual accounts?? (Accounts with a String base not a UUID)

1 Like

Not yet. But it is planned for the near future.

1 Like

Thank you for this plugin. It is amazing and works well. Can you please add an optional shop the the chat? Thanks. BTW, I understand how long it would take to program something like that. It’s okay if it doesn’t come out anytime soon.

I do not think I will add a shop where items can be bought/sold through chat. I do have plans to add chest shops though.

I am really liking the ability to do Jobs with TotalEconomy. However the lack of Virtual accounts has forced me to use EconomyLite and JobsLite (which doesn’t seem to work) due to my wanting to use Polis (a Towny clone). Are there any plans for VirtualAccounts as talked about by Hassan so Polis can work with TotalEconomy as well?

Sorry just saw the above post… So “near future”. Thanks

1 Like

If this is the case, I will definitely get to work on this for the next update. I will get started on this tomorrow and hopefully have it completed within the day. Thanks for informing me.

2 Likes

Yes I believe… (You’ll have to talk to HassanS6000) the way it works is it creates a VirtualAccount for the town so there’s no UUID or user account but just a Name, an account that the Town uses to claim more land, from the Tax… or Donations it takes from its residents.

1 Like

Will we see this update today? I tried using EconomyLite and JobsLite but I do not like them because they save some things into the playerdata.

Sorry. I have been busy all day today but I will try to get it out before going to bed. I have it complete but I would still like to do some testing to make sure it works. If not out tonight, it will be out tomorrow. Sorry about this.

Edit: Working on it right now and everything seems to be working properly with Virtual Accounts. Going to test other stuff and if all goes well, I will have it released in less then an hour.

2 Likes

The latest version of Total Economy has just been uploaded to GitHub. This version updates Total Economy to the latest versions of Forge and Sponge, and adds Virtual Account support. Download it here: Release Total Economy v1.3.2 · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. If you encounter any issues please post them here: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/issues/new. And as always, thanks for using Total Economy and enjoy.

2 Likes