πŸ”Œ Sponge Energy - Machines in Vanilla Minecraft

Sponge Energy - Machines in Vanilla Minecraft

Sponge Energy (SE) is a plugin to brings machines into vanilla Minecraft. Bringing the fun of generating energy and during things faster without any mods. Also, providing tools to allow other plugin developers to create their own machines, generators, and SE blocks.

:bulb: Ideas so Far
:octocat: Source
:exclamation: Issues

Please provide feedback either on the forums, through this survey, or both.

2 Likes

Haven’t read the spec- but the idea of complex machines (even more so) would be fantastic for vanilla!

Thanks for the feedback. I am still in the planning stage, while still developing the project which is unorthodox, so if you have any suggestions please fell free to leave a reply here or take the survey.

I made a plugin similar to this for Bukkit, and was planning to port it. But if this is executed properly and everything is balanced, there might not be a need for me to port my plugin! From what you have planned, it looks good!

1 Like

If you would like to contribute to the project, please feel free to submit a pull request.

Hey man you gave me this idea that I made a post on. I left a link to this post on there. Here is my idea for the Sponge API that you may be able to use if it gets in: Separate identities
Thanks for giving me this idea so we can get more plugins like yours. I like this plugin and I hope to see it eventually.

I would like to see your plugin ported or see it as a part of this one.

I am kinda busy with school right now, but when that clears up in a few months, I will have much more time to work on plugins and then you will probably see my plugin be ported!

Essentially the way I was planning to do this was with the Data API. I would check on the InteractEvent if that data was present then provide the different functionality for that block. Unfortunately, there is no way yet to offer data to blocks. I have already talk to gabizou about this and he says they are still deciding if they are going to allow that.

1 Like

Well that is cool! Glad to see that something like it is in the works.

What happened to this plugin. Is it dead?

I am waiting on Inventory API to be implemented as well as some possible Data API changes.

Cool. I was looking forward to this plugin.

Any news about development?

I am waiting on Sponge API to finalize and implement such as inventory, and the possibility of custom block data.

1 Like