ExtraPermissions "out-of-date" [v0.7.2] [API] - Permissions Manager

How can you give a permission to a player? I haven’t found much on that… Is there an alternative aside from the config file?

If I understand correctly, we can’t have a group starting with a capital letter?

/experm player < player_name > rank < rank_name > [ -t < symbol > < time >]

symbol: ms, s, m, h, d, mo, y
ms - MILLISECOND
s - SECOND
m - MINUTE
h - HOUR
d - DAY
mo - MONTH
y - YEAR

time - how long

Group starting with a capital letter can be, but you have to remember that it is so saved!

1 Like

Do we need to set a specific time?

There’s no need to

1 Like

First, good job ! Its a very nice and customizable plugin :slight_smile:

When we add a player to a group, we get the message : “player” is already “group” even if he wasn’t into.
Not very a problem but It’s a simple think that could make the plugin prettiest.

Good job :slight_smile:

How can I get the Prefix to show in chat

I have used the following, the permissions work but I cannot get the prefix to display. Also where in here can I add an inheritance line, or is there a command to add it

trainer {
permissions {
“essentialcmds.home.set”=true
“essentialcmds.home.use”=true
“essentialcmds.spawn.use”=true
“extraperm.build”=true
}
prefix="&a[Trainer]&r"
}

Nice plugin! I ran into an issue though. I do /experm group Owner prefix Owner and when I type in chat it dosen’t show it.

Think this plugin is outdated… what version of spongeforge are you on?

Already I fixed the chat. I just have to send.
ExtraPermissions v0.6.1

I made updates plugins:

• ExtraPermissions v0.6.1
  • NameAPI v0.3.1

Update to ExtraPermisssions v0.7.2
Tested on lastest 1.8.9 server.

Ooh, questions - 1) would it be possible to add a seperate tag simply when a player is in one world versus the other? Like, it would add [WorldName] [Admin] Rasgnarok [Anothertag] , where the [WorldName] tag would apply to all ranks depending on what world they are in?
and, 2) does this plugin allow for multi-prefixes/suffixes? eg, if someone is Builder and Moderator, both ranks will coexist in front of the player name.
Those are two big issues with PEX, and I’d jump over if it would offer those things - I have been looking for a while for an alternative.

Note: when do you plan a 1.10.2 release?

I am planning to release version 1.10.2.

1. I can add that every group has a different formula, but write

2. For now, the player can not have multiple groups, but I can add.
    For now, I do not know how it would work, eg:

• added another argument to the formula eg .: %rank_prefixes% or %ranks_prefix%
  • took the last group added

I released the versions on 1.10.x

If you could simply add a feature so you can decide to ‘stack’ the rank, then only the stack=true ranks would stack in prefix/suffix in front of a name.

When i use the command experms group mod prefix &8[&b&lMod&8] it wont let me do it… can u help?

Not experms group mod prefix &8[&b&lMod&8]
Only experm group mod prefix &8[&b&lMod&8]

even when i try that it doesnt work