ExtraPermissions "out-of-date" [v0.7.2] [API] - Permissions Manager

ok thank you very much

did you address the issue of case sensitive group names?

The size of the letters are important,
better group names written in lowercase

is it possible however to have it so that they arenā€™t case sensitive or is that something you donā€™t want to have

and chat seems to not have color nowā€¦

When writing the command of the group of some options, this name is very important.

How do you use EssentialCmds probably you need permission to color.

I am updating the essentialcmds plugin, seeing if that works

Btw Mason, he has started using Githubs Issue Manager, Iā€™d start posting these there, easier to read.

ok, sorry I will figure out my github login

Is this support wildcard ā€œ"?
Like "essentialcmds.
ā€?

you donā€™t need wildcards, just use:

essentialcmds

It will include all subcommands so itā€™s equivalent to essentialcommands.*

1 Like

:smiley: Oh I see! Thanks~~

Hello!

So I tried installing ExtraPermissions, and any and every time i try to do any /experm command I get the unknown command error. Any ideas?

EDIT: I found out why. I am getting an error at server boot pertaining to ExtraPermissions, seen below. Any idea why this is?

You can show / upload config files from plugin

82 line PASTEBIN
ā€˜"essentialcmds.world.use"trueā€™
to
ā€œessentialcmds.world.useā€=true

So I have fixed those errors and I still cannot get the plugin to boot. It is throwing a different error this time and I cannot find it in the config file.

ā€œpermissionā€=true/false

Permissions plugin now works. Thanks for your help!

Hey there! I am so glad that there is finally an alternative to other more complicated permission mods. One thing though - why is nameAPI required? I already have in Essentials a nick command, wouldnā€™t this counter each other? The command for essentials is /nick - Sets your nickname, which is the same naming for the nick in the NameAPI. For more precision, you can find the mod I am referring to here.

Thanks for the help!

Also, I have found that if you do /experm info command, if it canā€™t find it, it says this. Grammar nazi aside, I believe that player and groups should be differentiated no?

Each case is very important, not only with nicknames but also in groups