FeatherChat v1.1

The join and leave messages don’t work properly when someone with a prefix joins, whether it’s a group prefix or a personal prefix. The join message displays as default which isn’t a big deal, but the leave just comes up as a page of white xml text in chat.

Also would it be possible to add a group prefix that overrides the chat, so that let’s say I could make all admin’s names red regardless of what color the name is in the chat option?

1 Like

When i chat it comes up with the same thing stated above. Is there a way to fix this?

Just moved the .jar to the mods folder and started my server and it crashes. I’m using the Sponge 615 build because my server host doesnt have the latest builds. This is my crash report: http://pastebin.com/yNACQYLL

i suggest running forge natively on your server and dropping latest sponge in mods folder manually.
When done report back if it still crashes :wink:

@zml
Is featherchat compatible with Events2.0 (Sponge 591+)? Changelog only mentions Data2.0 :wink:

Nope, some of the stuff featherchat relies on for its chat processing was removed in the events refactor and will only be readded after @gratimax finishes up his text templating refactor.

1 Like

Yap, did all that and still crashes. As soon as I remove the Feather Chat, server runs normally. In my mods folder there’s only Sponge 646, PermissionsEx and SpongeEssentialCmds.

Seems like Featherchat v1.1 doesn’t support latest sponge (like zml said). I guess Sponge 591 should work. You’ll have to wait for the above mentioned additions to sponge and then for a Featherchat update to use it with Sponge 592+.

As long as I can use it with Sponge 591, then I will. Thanks for your help :smile:

I’ve tryed to install sponge 591 but it give me a error, i use thé recommended forge version.

Known. I’ll need to push a fixed version once I have time to examine things.

you need to make this bit with sponge beta plz

Feather chat crashes my server what do i do???

Wait for it to be updated :slight_smile:

is this available for 4.0 version of spongeforge? i can’t get v1.1 to work with my version of spongeforge. it crashes my server.

Hi brother, I really liked your plugin, I would like to ask you if you can change the font