[GAME] That moment when

That moment when @Pink__Slime and @BitByte get tagged for tagging me over and over.

That moment when I can’t think of anything to say

That moment when people keep on hating wolferness even though there is more going on than meets the eye with the DCMA stuff.

That moment when people ready their pitchforks.

That moment when you you have finals in one week

That moment when you answer a forum post by typing this

Check it out here

1 Like

That moment when you spend an hour trying to get foreign keys to work in MySQL only to find out that one column was ascii_bin and the other ascii_general_ci

Dammit

2 Likes

That moment when you engage in some silly who-has-the-most-posts game…

That moment when @TBotV63 doesn’t use bold text and has a Christmas hat. :smiley:

That moment when @BitByte messes up teh emoji. :smile:

That moment when I fix it and start a christmas dubstep thread.

1 Like

That moment when I made a “That moment when” thread.

That moment when you attempt That moment whenception and you fail.

That moment when youtube runs out of decent videos.

3 Likes

That moment when you decide to post on the “that moment when” thread, without using bold or having a reason.

That moment when you realize that when editing a post the forum system does not require you to include “EDIT:” …

That moment when meguy26 edits his post without the socially acceptable “EDIT:”

That moment when you reach the end of a long thread

That moment when you help make a different thread be the first to reach 1000 posts.

That moment when after writing a 2 paragraph long essay to a mod author to ask permission to use his/her mod in your modpack and their like sure.

That moment when after writing a 2 paragraph long essay to a mod author to ask permission to use his/her mod in your modpack and their like No, not enough effort :trollface: