GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

Latest SF and GP 1.8.9

Paste your permissions.json

I’m currently using SimplePermissions on my live server which may be the problem all together. I am slowly building my PEX on my test server. (hate PEX syntax but know it’s the best to use)

That is probably the issue then. You need to use PEX for now. LuckPerms can also work but i’m working on fixing defaults for it.

Welp, thanks for your assistance. goes back to the dungeon fearing the horror of PEX configuration

Try LuckPerms, its very user friendly but you will need to setup the defaults yourself until I fix it.

1 Like

Is there any fix for the duplication bug in regards to poke loot and poke gifts?

^ I have the same question. I didn’t get any help from the discord.

Could someone assist me in telling me the command that would allow me to block certain commands in an claim or allow certain commands in an area, but deny all other commands but those ones.

Sorry I missed it, been quite a few replies since this and I’ve been without power thanks to a hurricane. Did you get to look it over?

Trying to block pixelmon from being thrown out in an area.
Have stopped them flying using this:
“griefprevention.claim.flag.interact-entity-secondary.pixelmon”: -1,

But stopping entity-spawn pixelmon:any is not blocking them.
Any ideas?

It still didn’t work :frowning:
But here is my new perms and log
Perms:

Log:

Yes, it turned out to be a Sponge bug. Update to SF 1793+ to fix your issue.

Update to SF 1793

Use the /cp commands and deny the command perms for that claim. Information on how to use it can be found in topic.

Hello, I’am working on a Pixelmon Server and was having trouble.

The issue I’am encountering occurs when my test account tries to open doors using pressure plates or buttons under the default role. It can interact with doors fine as long as it isn’t a door requiring a button/pressure plate. But the issue is that im using the hidden pressure plates to try to make all doors automated. Any help? Am i missing a permission that specifically allows this?

Mods/Plugins:
EssentialCMDS-1.10.2-8.1.14
griefprevention-1.10.2-2.1.0.72
PermissionsEx-Sponge 1.10.2 Latest
Pixelmon-1.10.2-5.0.0-beta9
spongeforge-1.10.2-2079-5.0.0-BETA-1743
WonderTrade-1.10.2-4.4.4.
worldedit-forge-mc1.10.2-6.1.4-dist

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

Have you executed the following command in the claim you are testing in

/accesstrust public

This would allow all player interaction with blocks in your claim except inventory.

Also, I see you are using build 72, update to latest GP build.

I will try this when I get home, iam also working on updating.

so that is required on all adminclaims to allow interaction for normal users?

Any idea what’s causing the dup bug with most Forge storage mods as reported here https://github.com/MinecraftPortCentral/GriefPrevention/issues/175 ?

This is a sponge bug, nothing to do with GP as all GP does is cancel events. Try latest SF build as we pushed a fix for block interaction.