GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

Thx v.v i tryed 3 times to compile it but someone who never did it before cant do it… ^^"

you probably don’t have JDK8+ installed cos you are a user and only have Java SE 8+

No problem. I plan to release this officially soon as well as start a new thread but I still need to finish implementing a few flags and make sure all config options work as expected for a solid release =) Sponge has been delaying my work in GriefPrevention but it’ll be released soon.

1 Like

where is the download?

perm nodes would be very useful asap x.X

boom! permissions.

May you send another link? I think that one is broken. Atleast for me it is

EDIT:
Disregard

Great work on this! When will it be officially released?

It seems this plugin does not work on the latest version of sponge. All claims are gone, you cant use the golden shovel to make new claims, it just seems like its not even there.

You’re using B13?

Yes, I am, im not sure what the problem is but none of the commands work or anything.I just get a :null error anytime I try to use a command from the plugin.

Nope. Still doesn’t work.
Here is a gif: Screen capture - 2747e2532f18e7bd5ba8c08537f4ce67 - Gyazo

Works for me. There might be some other plugins interfering with it?

Hmm would I have to delete the old configs maybe? And what sponge version are you using?

What do you mean old configs? 1368 currently.

I meant like the configs from the old version, maybe something changed from the version you sent B-17

Ok so I did test with 1368 and it works, but any update after that the plugin refuses to work. If you could try updating sponge and let me know if yours works then I would know if its only me or not.

yup doesnt work on the higher versions @blood