GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

I’m currently trying to use flags on an AdminClaim and trying to prevent players from doing /spawn. I do the command while standing in the claim, /cf block-commands spawn & /cf block-commands /spawn but I get no output from the command and players are still able to do the command.

SpongeForge: 1484
Forge: 1890
GP: 0.1-4?

Currently it is not possible to block commands in a specific claim. Also, many flags in 0.1-4 (B23) will not function correctly since it is still a WIP. However next build, this feature has been added including the ability to block command arguments. I’m hoping to have a new build by this weekend, just wrapping up the new flag permission handling.

I’m nearly ready for another test phase. If you have a ton of time to waste and are interested in testing the latest GP changes before it goes live, send me a PM with your skype info.

Should be free around the weekends XD

Would discord work?

When would the next build be out?

Working on PvP protection bugs then I’ll release it.

After nearly 3 weeks of non-stop work, GriefPrevention 1.0 Build 5 has been released. Big thanks to all the testers who made this possible. You know who you are !!

Changelog can be found here

http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/me/ryanhamshire/griefprevention/1.8.9-1.0-5/griefprevention-1.8.9-1.0-5-changelog.txt

Download can be found in topic.

Note: As this is a MAJOR update, please backup your world data before attempting to update. Make sure to run latest SpongeForge/SpongeVanilla as well.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

what minecraft version is this for ?

This version is for Minecraft 1.8.9.

is there a 1.9.4 version planned or will it work with 1.9.4 ?

No, I have no plans on update to 1.9.4. However, I will be updating to 1.10 soon.

1 Like

How do I enable pvp in a claim?

I dont know what to put for the value considering the command structure is this:

/claimflag pvp ??target?? true

claimflag <<“press-tab-and-find-which-pvp-flag-you-want”>> any true

The pvp flag isn’t implemented but you can still handle PvP with the following flags

interact-entity-primary - target should be ‘player’ or ‘minecraft:player’
item-use - target should be any items you want players to be able to use in a claim. Use ‘any’ if you want all.

Latest build now has a new command /pvp to toggle pvp on and off. You can also use this flag as you normally would with /cf command.

After updating to the latest on my Pixelmon server, players can no longer use items like pixelmon:item.WarpPlate or our commandblocks no longer work as well.

Did you give them permission to use the item using the commands I discussed in topic?

I was going back and looking through and can’t seem to find what you are talking about. Is there a link or a short tutorial on it?

Scroll up and read the topic, specifically the flag system and how to use it.

@SnowBlitzz can you assist him since you run a pixelmon server with latest GP fine =)