GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

Hello, so the default rank of my sever can’t claim land usign the golden shoven, i’ve given the permission griefprevention.claim.create yet it is stilla no go. I’m fairly new to this so idk if there is more i have to do. any help would be great, I’m also using PEX if that has anything to do with it, thanks.

Hi, is there a perm that you can give people so they get more claimable area?

You need to provide more information. What GP build, PEX build, Sponge build? What error message? provide permissions.json file , etc.

??? You know the player can extend their own claim if they have enough claim blocks right? Just right-click a corner and extend it. If you are talking about under the claim in 2D mode, you can adjust the default in the config. Or they can simply just place blocks under the claim to autoextend.

Does anyone know how to migrate griefpreventions mysql data to flat file?

spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653

griefprevention-0.1-B23

Then the PEX mod is just called “PermissionsEx-Sponge”…

I can’t find “permission.json” file. I’m using apex hosting, I’m trying to cooperate but like I said I am new to this.

I found the file, don’t know how to send it although the node “griefprevention.createclaims” is under the rank I want to use it…

Hey I want to thank everyone for helping me! I worked out everything, got a permissions.json file or something and I got Grief Prevention working. Now I need some additional help that I would be thankful for!

So I have a spawn that I used admin claim blocks on. The spawn contains a healer, a PC, some trade machines, and a couple shop keepers. The players can’t use these things because they are in an admin claim.

How do I make it so that players can use the PC, healer, trade machines, and the shop keepers but not break anything? We also have a shop mod that we are using so we need to know how to let people use the shop without breaking anything too. Any help appreciated!

You can use flags or AccessTrust. Flags allow you to control exactly what you want to allow. However for basic usage, you can try ‘/accesstrust public’ which will give players the ability to interact with anything in claim except inventory. For entities, you will need to use the entity-interact-secondary flag.

/accesstrust public
/cf interact-entity-secondary pixelmon:any true
/cf block-break pixelmon:Poke_Chest true
/cf block-break pixelmon:Ultra_Chest true
/cf block-break pixelmon:Master_Chest true

This seems to be what many pixelmon admins are using.

@blood is there a way for you to remove this from spamming Owners consoles? http://pastebin.com/xW4bRnf7

@blood
I report an important issue i think :
https://github.com/MinecraftPortCentral/GriefPrevention/issues/130

thanks if you have time to read it ^^

Hello again… I’ve just updated to the latest versions of spongeforge and griefprevention of 1.8.9, and now, everybody can build in other people’s claims… no idea why that would happen, worked perfectly fine before. PEX version is the latest recommended 1.8.9 version.

Even going back to the versions I used before doesn’t fix it.

This question was never answered.
I desperately need to know how to use meta data with the item-use flag.

Im unsure whether this is an issue with griefprevention or not.
I have a large area of claimed land at my servers spawn that keeps vanishing. It has subdivisions for player shops. I have tried admin claiming it, which works for a day or so before vanishing and I have tried my own claimblocks. That claim also disappeared.

This has nothing to do with Sponge or GP. It’s your plugin

com.TechDweebGaming.KEssentials.KEssentials.onUse(KEssentials.java:363) ~[KEssentials.class:?]

This just blindly calls get on an optional without checking if it is present.

Your permissions are screwed up. Use pastebin and paste your entire permissions.json file.

Same as above. Use pastebin and paste your entire permissions.json file.

Read the topic. If that doesn’t work then post the item you are attempting to alter with a flag.

You need to update to latest SpongeForge and GriefPrevention. No claims should be vanishing. If they continue to vanish after updating then create a ticket with steps to reproduce.

Enchanted Golden Apple, or as it’s (imo) more commonly known, the “Notch Apple”.
Both the regular boring golden apple and the “notch” enchanted golden apple share the same item name/id of “minecraft:golden_apple”.
However I think that that doesn’t matter as what I am asking applies to ALL items AND blocks that share an item name/id.
You would need a way of specifying the meta outside of item/block specific options to support all modded items/blocks that share a(n) name/id.