GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

Create a ticket on github. Currently I only added support for items that represent blocks. I can throw something together for non-block item meta.

Here you go:

You assigned group Trainer ā€œgriefprevention.claimā€: 1" which gives them access to ALL flags. Remove this permission and your issue will be fixed.

I see, thanks a lot.

@blood
here :
http://pastebin.com/GFJt0NkQ
thanks !

I updated my GP and suddenly people are able to grief in any claim im using the latest sponge and latest GP for 1.8.9
Here are my permissions incase you need them.

Why did you add all GP flag permissions to the default user? Remove them all then restart the server. GP should auto-populate defaults.

I honestly never added them, what i do find weird is that when i downgraded to the old version i was using everything was fine, ty for the help iā€™ll try it out.

I never even made a group called default my default group is Trainer

How would I allow players to hook a Pixelmon with a fishing rod in an adminclaim?

Turn on PEX debug using a filter like so

/pex debug griefprevention.claim

Then perform the action that is being denied and see what PEX is looking for.
Make sure to type the same command to disable the debug.

Update: You can also turn on debug for one specific user
/pex user [user] toggle debug

Awesome plugin, everyone can claim, but for some reason my claims, and my playersā€™ claims for that matter, can still be griefed. Using PermissionsEx as well as the Pixelmon mod

Thanks

Hello, thanks for this plugin foremost!

1. I have currently one issue with it, i made a fountain in creative
where certain water blocks are placed above air(so they sort off float) and thus not flow downwards.
See it as just a block of water actually.

Now when turning my server to creative the water starts flowing eventhough the water inside my Adminclaim has the flag liquid-flow false.

Is this normal?

2. Is there a way to have GriefPrevention set seperate files for the claims itself? Because right now itā€™s merging with my Pex permissions file ruining the layout, much rather have them seperated into two different files like the old GP.
What i mean is the beginning of my PEX perm file start with this(http://pastebin.com/fTSKUpMD).
Where i actually only want permissions pertaining users.

Thanks in advance man!

u should change block-breaking permissions
also u might not enter or exit from any claimā€¦
if u made default users group name ā€œdefaultā€ use these commands
if their group name is different change ā€œdefaultā€ in commands with trainers group nameā€¦

pex group default perm griefprotection.claim.flag.block-break false
pex group default perm griefprotection.claim.flag.block-place false
pex group default perm griefprotection.claim.flag.enter-claim true
pex group default perm griefprotection.claim.flag.exit-claim true
pex group default perm griefprotection.claim.flag.interact-block-primary false
pex group default perm griefprotection.claim.flag.interact-block-secondary false

And u might be asking urself ā€œHow the hell he knows these?ā€ :sunglasses:
Yes im trying to make a pixelmon server too :joy:

2 Likes
  1. Create a ticket on github explaining exact steps to reproduce.
  2. No. GP makes use of PEX extensively with contexts etcā€¦ This type of feature would have to be requested to PEX.

Help me guys, i donā€™t know what to do, i installed the mod and even if the default group has no permissions he can break in all the claims, what could i do?
ps: i tried the @ZpknTr 's command and just nothing changed, hereā€™s my permissions.json:

there would be a lot of different possibilitiesā€¦
my suggestions are:
-delete whole permission file (not plugin) while server is closedā€¦
-start ur server and give urself def true (do not make a admin group just give permissions directly urself)
-make default user group
-take all permissions
-use commands above
-try permissions with a new account

These commands are exactly what u need after making def falseā€¦
if u cant do again i can give u my skype to share desktop
PS: make sure u are using right api what is your server version and permission plugin versionā€¦

1 Like

love you man, it works! you donā€™t know how much time i wasted <.<

1 Like

actually i know cuz i wasted too :grin:
im trying to download eclipse and i really want to make some pluginsā€¦
There are too much ideas and needs for pluginsā€¦
Although there isnā€™t enough support or help to teach how to do itā€¦
idk why the best programmers became a pain when it comes to teachingā€¦

1 Like

@blood Is there a full guide for this plugin somewhere?

i tried to make a cauldron server before and im really familiar with the problems here i would really like to help anyone having some problemsā€¦