GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

sry im coming now im working on another plugin and really forgot…

How can I just make players can fight in wild and cannot fight in claims?

I am trying to get Grief protection to work for my pixelmon server but for some reason it just derps out my PermissionsEX I have it the way it asks and everything but I don’t know why it just messes up like that

It has alot of issues with pixelmon apparently(or in general i dont know for sure), i have multiple flags that dont appear to work in my adminclaims.

Well it is weird because I tried almost every way but it wouldn’t work

Paste your permissions.json file.

Paste your permissions file as well.

The issues i have is in my admin claim liquid flow and fire spread is -1 but my water still flows and my lava still burns wool nex to it and fire still spreads.

In the wilderness i cannot TP to apparently if i do rtp it says You don’t have persmissions to enter this claim(which i assume is about wilderness) but everything related to teleport is on 1. Also when it does not work my entire world seems messed up(as you can see in the picture) and i have to log out and back in again to fix this.
Example

You need to paste your ENTIRE permissions.json file. Also state the exact GP build, Sponge build you are running.

Apologies here it is http://pastebin.com/hQEkbXZz

29.08 05:27:14 [Server] INFO Minecraft Forge: 11.15.1.1890
29.08 05:27:14 [Server] INFO SpongeForge: 1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653
29.08 05:27:14 [Server] INFO SpongeAPI: 4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-1f5dac2
29.08 05:27:14 [Server] INFO Minecraft: 1.8.9

So based on the file I just read, here is what you did NOT do…

1. Read the forum topic.
  2. Assign GP permissions to any user or group.

I don’t know how you expect GP to magically work without setting any permissions whatsoever…

Apologies but i did read the forum topic i just didn’t know i had to apply these and where for something i do not use.
The reason i thought so is because the flags are set and on spigot GP thats all we had to do, and that’s all i did right now.
It’s also the first time using plex(come from groupmanager).
As far as i know all permissions are set correctly inside the claims(adminclaims and wilderness).

But apparently it works differently now, could you perhaps redirect me to the exact thing i need to use in order to get this to work? once again sorry but i did read the topic as i do everytime, apparently i misinterpreted something.
Thanks in advance though

Line 15 needs to be changed to 0, you cannot have any “permissions-default” set to -1. Then follow the topic and assign users GP permissions such as “griefprevention.claim.create” to create claims etc…

Thank you i found the 0 a few minutes ago but did not want to change it because PEX tutorials advised to set it at -1, don’t know the difference between 0 and -1 though. But i can /rpt now so thats good.

But my other flags like liquid-flow and fire-spread still do not work in my adminclaim.
I don’t think any group required these flags, its for a fountain with water and a building with lava which will never be changed or touched, all i want to do is //paste them in and the water should remain stationairy and the lava should not spread, and the flags inside the claim are set correctly,(the claim is 2D though not cuboid.

Edit: Type /cf command to list your current flags and make sure fire-spread and liquid-flow is false. It probably won’t affect a WE paste as Sponge ignores events due to performance reasons. Try setting it yourself without //paste

thank you for being so patient with me, both flags are set to false(in red now) because i did /cf fire-spread any false override in hopes of fixing it but it doesnt, i’m indeed trying to //paste it in but i just used a bucket of water and still have the same problem it just flows down the stairs.

oh, these flags are for natural flow only. If you want to prevent players from placing water then use the block-place flag. As a test, use flint on leaves, it shouldn’t spread.

I’ll run some more tests soon just write up examples of each test you tried with results.

I’ll describe to you what i exactly mean, my water should look like this http://imgur.com/CTGlMWa.
But whenever i(as admin) paste it in it starts the same but the water flows down like this http://imgur.com/GRddUBg.

In my current adminclaim(named spawn), i want nothing to be changed, see it more as an adventure claim, no block breaking no building just running around, perhaps opening doors, use PCs and other entities but the surrounding should not change, so once the fountain looks like the first picture and lava doesn’t spread anymore(which also is //pasted in), everything should be set and all other permissions should be correct. It’s just those two that are giving me a headache.

Here’s my current flags inside my adminclaim (Flags1and Flags2).
I just tried using flint as another group other then an Admin and i was able to set things on fire like wool and leaves.

Apologies once again for all this trouble. And thank you very much for trying to help me out.

Which GP build are you using?

griefprevention-1.8.9-2.0.0.59.jar is the one im using.