GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

Could someone give me a quick hand? we’re running a pixelmon server with the most recent version of this plugin, could anyone give me a clue as to how to make the move tutors and such interactable? we’re all very confused. I understand this is a long shot but any help would be appreciated

It says PermissionsEx needs to be in file mode. How do I change Pex to File Mode?

A quick search reveals this:

I’m going to provide a starter permissions file to make it easier and update docs this week. Stay tuned =)

any news on my situation please?

So I seem to be having an issue on a server I’m using to test a modpack. Players in the wilderness can dig, place, and damage vanilla mobs like normal. But when a mod’s mob comes around if players aren’t in their claim they can’t damage the mod’s mobs. I am fairly certain I assigned permissions correctly since they can still dig/place and attack vanilla mobs in the wilderness so I’m not sure whats going wrong. My permissions file is here:

do you have the GriefPrevention Flags available for sponge?

Create a ticket on github, i’ll take a look at it this week.

https://github.com/MinecraftPortCentral/GriefPrevention/blob/master/src/me/ryanhamshire/griefprevention/GPFlags.java#L46

can I turn some flags off for only the admin claims or only for default claims?

Any claim, use the /cf commands. Read the topic for more info.

this is so far pretty super, i’m sure i’ll think of more to say but for now i’d just like to suggest # If true, blacklisted items cannot exist be crafted. to be added :slight_smile:

The fire spread flag seems to be getting ignored in all claims, even wilderness. No matter how many times or ways i set it to false fire still spreads. Lost an entire forest on the server last night because no one was on to put the fire out.

1 Like

We use EMPSponge to pass Claim blocks to our players. It doesn’t always work. This is the command structure we enter into Enjin “acb {name} 500”. Any ideas? Latest GriefPrevention and EMPSponge.

My fire works fine in newest griefprevention builds with newest spongevanilla and in the past fire would spread uncontrollably like you describe. When i moved to 1.10.2 builds the problem went away.

I’m on 1.10.2 but I’m on sponge Forge. I imagine the plug-in version is different for a forge server. I’ll check for an update when i get home but i checked a few days ago i was current

u need to specify a dimension like this (world = overworld):

acb {name} 500 world

Only downside is that the player NEED to be in that specified dimension when the command is run by EMP

1 Like

Is there a way to stop players from being able to tame pets?

can someone help i am running minecraft 1.10.2 with griefprevention 2.1.0.67 and pex sponge. The issue i have is nobody can create claims and when i changed the default everyone can grief anyones claim here is my pastebin for permissions.json http://pastebin.com/AZ0gY6xS
What I ultimately want is all default users to be able to create and edit their own claims and that’s it but for some reason they do not have permission

HELP SOMEONE PLEASE I dont know how to install sponge plugins!!! Ty <3