GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

There are 2 options

1 - Use override argument with cf command while standing in ADMIN/BASIC claim. Wilderness would just be standard cf usage.

/cf block-place any true override

2 - Assign the flag permission to a group everyone is in.

So if you wanted to force allow block place, you would give the PEX group

griefprevention.claim.flag.block-place

Create a ticket on github and iā€™ll look into it.

Paste the entire fml-server-latest.log

Thanks! I went with the override argument.

Dropbox - Error here it is

Hi, I have a 1.10.2 modded server and I am having problems with the permissions. I try to give all default player griefprevention.claims but its not sticking on the server reboot. My issues is Admin has auto claimed all the land and players cannot interact with the wilderness, their own crafting table, and things. Please help!

Also I am using permissions manager. Hereā€™s the file. http://pastebin.com/UfkfYWma

Caused by: ninja.leaping.permissionsex.exception.PermissionsLoadingException: While loading permissions file from config/ninja.leaping.permissionsex/permissions.json
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.file.FileDataStore.initializeInternal(FileDataStore.java:124) ~[FileDataStore.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.AbstractDataStore.initialize(AbstractDataStore.java:67) ~[AbstractDataStore.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.PermissionsEx.initialize(PermissionsEx.java:285) ~[PermissionsEx.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.PermissionsEx.(PermissionsEx.java:99) ~[PermissionsEx.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.sponge.PermissionsExPlugin.onPreInit(PermissionsExPlugin.java:142) ~[PermissionsExPlugin.class:?]
ā€¦ 33 more
Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Unterminated object at line 181 column 8

Fix your permissions.json

GriefPrevention requires PermissionsEx. LuckPerms may support it now as well.

I got it but thank you

Isnā€™t allowing cactus to break when next to a block, or redstone anything.
Help?

How can i disable GriefPrevention in a world and can i disable pixelmon to spawn in a region

Iā€™m running the latest spongeforge-1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1759, LuckPermsSponge-2.10.18, griefprevention-1.10.2-2.1.0.73ā€¦ I was hoping this wouldā€™ve been a bit more straightforward but iā€™m going nutz trying to figure this out. I used to use worldguard in the pastā€¦ so I have an understandingā€¦ Using Luckperm I gave myself (admin) the * permissions. all is good. My sons on the other handā€¦ UGHā€¦ There are NO claims. NONE. I JUST installed the plugin. They canā€™t do anything. They repeatedly get the beloved ā€œyou donā€™t have a wilderness administratorā€™s permission to do thisā€ā€¦ a wilderness administrator? This plugin just started sounding like pex on steroids in complexity LOLā€¦ There are no claims for gods sake. I did /cf and it shows everything except fires I believe as ā€œtrueā€.
I really appreciate any time anyone can throw my wayā€¦ My wifeā€™s out for the evening and I was hoping to get this rolling jejejejejeje
Thank you all for your help :slight_smile: and the plugin!! :slight_smile:

https://github.com/MinecraftPortCentral/GriefPrevention/blob/master/src/me/ryanhamshire/griefprevention/configuration/category/ClaimCategory.java#L75

Set claim-mode to 0 in the corresponding world config.
As for pixelmon, just set overrides for entity-spawn pixelmon:any to false

Last time I tested LuckPerms with GP there were still issues due to some features not being implemented. Try using PEX as I know that works 100%. Iā€™ll retest LuckPerms when I get some time.

Update: First try the latest LuckPerms build located here

https://ci.lucko.me/job/LuckPerms/

If it works correctly, it should generate all default permissions for GP on startup. If your permission file contains no default perms, then it still doesnā€™t work properly.

Youā€™re Awesome blood :wink:
Thank you so very much! I just canā€™t go back to pexā€¦ I feel like Iā€™m thinking sideways with the granularity it feels it imposesā€¦
Now Pex 2 bukkit pluginā€¦ now that was awesome :wink:

Did the latest build work? If not Iā€™ll look into it tonight.

1 Like

No complaints so far blood (we just got on). Gracias!! :wink:

I was hoping I could use this as a way to work around the wild trader and shopkeeper spawns taking over the current build of pixelmon, but alas setting pixelmon:trader to false does nothing, they still spawn like crazy everywhere :frowning:

Latest build should fix your problem. Please confirm.

Oddly enoughā€¦ We can play just fineā€¦ but setting down a chest does NOT create a claimā€¦ I didnā€™t get a chance to try the gold shovelā€¦ More tomorrowā€¦