GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

Im running a pixelmon server and i cant seem to be able to throw out pixelmon in admin claims. I have set containers and access to public but still no luck. Is there some special command or permission I need to use to allow players to throw out their pixelmon in admin claims?

how would I handle preventing the making of container claims?

Currently there is no Bukkit migration as I have not had many users request this. If enough users request it, Iā€™ll work on it.

Turn on debug mode for your permissions plugin to see what is being denied.

Read our pixelmon wiki section here

Disable it in GPā€™s config which you can find in ./config/GriefPrevention/worlds/global.conf

For any other questions, visit GPā€™s discord at

Changing the plugin configuration directory does not change where GriefPrevention checks for/generates its config. Using 196 build.

Should look at the issue tracker :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™ve already posted this.

1 Like

Hello, I added minecraft IDā€™s of items i do not want players to have access to, but it does not take effect. Any tips on how to block items?

1 Like

In the pre-reqā€™s for 1.8.9 GriefPrevention, It says LuckPerms+PermEx or PermManager, does that mean I need to run PermEx and LuckPerms (which arenā€™t they essentially the same thing?) together?

Also, Iā€™m having an issue where no matter if the interact flags are false, people can still access container inventories. And a second issue where users can break, place and edit Item-Frames, do you know what could be causing this, if required I can list the plugins that Iā€™m using.

Thanks,
Idris.

The 2.15.8+ means use Luck Perms version 2.15.8 or newer if you use LuckPerms,
not use both it and PermissionsEx.

Is there a way to disable mob spawns in a claimed area ?

Like the area you claim to make the spawn ?

Thanks.

This has been fixed in latest build.

Yes use the entity-spawn flag which controls ALL entities except items. There are also sub-categories for entity-spawn which are animal, monster, ambient, and aquatic. So for example if you only wanted to stop minecraft monsters from spawning you would enter

/cf entity-spawn minecraft:monster false

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch !
You,sir, are a God :smile:

I have the problem with pistons.

I created claim lands, and set /accesstrust public. Other peoples can access lever in my land, but some pistons do not work. The other piston correctly work. I canā€™t understand why it works or not. Redstone circuits send to energy to all pistons. People who are given permission ā€œgriefpreventation.*ā€ can correctly work all pistons. But people who have no full permissions canā€™t work some pistons.

Using this mod.

forge-1.11-13.19.0.2178-universal
spongeforge-1.11-2178-6.0.0-BETA-1981
griefprevention-1.11-3.0.0.194
LuckPerms-Sponge-2.16.24

Nucleus-0.16.1-S5-1.10.2-plugin
NucleusMixins-0.15.0-5.0
advancedcapes-6.0.1
BiomesOPlenty-1.11-6.0.1.2128-universal
chiselsandbits-13.2
CosmeticArmorReworked-1.11-v1a
deathpenalty-v1.1
flatcoloredblocks-mc1.11-5.1
journeymap-1.11-5.3.0
projectportals-5.1.0-0.13.6
projectworlds-5.1.0-0.11.4
RealisticTorches-1.11-2.0.0
TotalEconomy-v1.5.1

My settings here.

/cf

block-bread [false,undefined]
block-place [false,undefined]
collide-block [false,undefined]
collide-entity [false,undefined]
command-execute [true,undefined]
command-execute-pvp [true,undefined]
enter-claim [true,undefined]
entity-damage [true,undefined]
entity-riding [true,undefined]
entity-spawn [true,undefined]
entity-teleport-from [true,undefined]
entity-teleport-to [true,undefined]
exit-claim [true,undefined]
explosion [false,undefined]
explosion-surface [false,undefined]
fire-spread [false,undefined]
interact-block-primary [false,undefined]
interact-block-secondary [false,undefined]
interact-entity-primary [false,undefined]
interact-entity-secondary [true,undefined]
interact-inventory [false,undefined]
interact-item-primary [true, undefined]
interact-item-secondary [true,false]
item-drop [true,undefined]
item-pickup [true,undefined]
item-spawn[false,undefined]
item-use [true,undefined]
liquid-flow [false,undefined]
portal-use [true,undefined]
projectile-impact-block [false,undefined]
projectile-impact-entity [false,undefined]
pvp [false,undefined]

/trustlist
Access [GPPublic]

Try giving access to only levers by running the following command

/cf interact-block-secondary minecraft:lever true

Create ticket for other issue.

How to I get the flag enter-claim to false and target all players who arenā€™t the owner or trusted?

I tried that command but the same result. ;( I will create a ticket.

I just realized you are using a bugged SF version. Update to latest SF 1.11 and try again.

Oh ok, I was thinking that, but wanted to make sure.

Im still having issues with pixelmon, ive added /cf projectile-impact-block pixelmon any true override
/cf projectile-impact-entity pixelmon any true override /cf entity-spawn pixelmon true override
to my admin claim but people still cant throw pokemon at npcs and pokes

so I have a couple questions being somewhat new to this plugin (converted over from RedProtect). I created a protected area around a city Iā€™d built (it goes vertically rather than horizontally) but when I use the stick to see the boundaries, it only goes halfway up the mountain. Is there any way to manually extend it all the way up?

Also is there a way to change the type or should it be ā€œ2D Wildernessā€?

When I originally created the claim, since it is the city at the heart of the world spawn, i used /adminclaims to make it an administration claim and turned the 3D mode onā€¦

Hey Blood, any tips on how to block certain items? I tried writing item idā€™s in a list but no dice.