GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

I was using spongeforge-1.11-2178-6.0.0-BETA-1988 and checking pistons again. I have same problems with the piston, then some pistons vanished when limited member’s access. I can’t put anything to the place that piston was. but it seems to be nothing and I can walk there. world data were broken I think. I did restart the server, but still I can’t put anything.

Please join discord for help

Try interact-item-primary or interact-item-secondary flag

Ah for some reason the last 1.11 build failed. Please test again using build 1994.

Hey blood, i tried Try interact-item-primary or interact-item-secondary flag for various items and set it to false, the command ran successfully but did not have any noticeable effect.Any further ideas? I wish to block the placement of lava/water buckets, sponges, tnt, item frames and paintings.

Please join my discord for help. Sounds like a permissions problem. Make sure you are using latest PEX or LuckPerms.

Pixelmon wont spawn in admin claims. The pokeball itself shows but the pokemon doesnt show up. I made sure all flags were cleared and still no pokes would spawn.

Using GP 203 (1.10.2)
Using SpongeForge 2000 (APi 5.0.0)
Using Forge 2171 (1.10.2)

Im trying to block a command thats something like this
/pluginname:command.

Is there anyway I could do this?

Hi, I would like to allow food eating inside claims by default, can I do this by executing cfg default item-use minecaft:Foodstuffs true ?? or is there another way I can accomplish this?

Thanks,
Idris_.

Wut? Doesn’t sound like something GP can do.

Need help getting players to interact with NPC trainers in Pixelmon. /cf command allows access to healers, shopkeepers, etc but doesn’t allow them to throw Pokemon out in any claimed land. In the wild this is not an issue. Only in player claimed and admin claimed land

/cf projectile-impact-block pixelmon any true
/cf projectile-impact-entity pixelmon any true
/cf entity-spawn pixelmon true

1 Like

I want to use permissions ex to adjust how many initial blocks a group starts out with.
Example:
/pex group Default option initial-claim-blocks 100
/pex group Rookie option initial-claim-blocks 200
… etc

Aside from claim blocks, would also like to be able to set max claim blocks they can get (from buying blocks), cost of buying/selling blocks, chest claim expiration, and player claim expiration.
Is any of this possible? If so, how? (Also, how to disable earning claim blocks with time played?)

Help lol

I have been trying to use google-fu and searching this topic and haven’t had any luck at all.

My players can open doors but cant pass through them in my admin claims.

I can’t figure out at all what is causing this as there isnt even a message saying they don’t have permission or anything.

Any help would be appreciated with this.

Using SpongeVanilla 1.11 latest build.

I know that it MAY be because its an unstable build or whatever but I’m making sure I check here first.

Thanks in advance!
-Ch33z

Please check “spawn-protection” area in a “server.properties” file if it happened near a spawn point. ;D

You, friend, are my hero today!

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond!

Knew it was a dummy problem I was having!

Happy New Year!

What version of Grief Prevention would I need for a server with Sponge 4.2.0?

Hello,

is there any way to untrust someone from your entire claim with one command? (Both primary (glowstone + gold block) and subdivided) As far as I can see, you have to untrust people from each sub-claims separately.
Ideas for implementation:

./untrustall within a sub-claim trusts player from all sub-claims
/untrustall within primary claim untrusts players from all sub-claims + primary claim
/untrusttoplevel untrusts players from all sub-claims + primary claim

If there is a command to do this already that I’m missing, please let me know!

can someones please explain what im doing wrong

some reason players cannot do /trust commands

here is my permissionsex list

griefprevention.claim.command.trust.build
griefprevention.claim.command.trust.container
griefprevention.claim.command.trust.list
griefprevention.claim.command.trust.remove
griefprevention.claim.command.trust.permission
griefprevention.claim.command.trust.access
These are the trust related nodes we use and our /trust works try using this.
The nodes you using, I don’t think are correct

thankyou worked fine :slight_smile: i was looking at the gp command list for my nodes

Plugin doesn’t block spam, blocked words, fire spread/destruction of blocks, or tnt…
Have latest version of sponge and plugin.