Guardian AntiCheat

An extensible AntiCheat for Sponge

Players think they can get away with cheating on your server? For no longer!

Guardian will provide a flexible cheat detection system for your server. You will be able to customize details of this plugin to ensure it works for your server. Guardian has an intelligent heuristic analysis system to ensure it doesn’t catch the wrong guy! Reset Location, Warning, Reporting, Kicking, Banning and more configurable punishments as well as custom can applied to all of the default detection’s. Join into the conversation.

Chat with us at our Discord: Discord

This is still a work in progress.

Guardian Source: GitHub - vectrixdevelops/guardiansponge: 🔱 Guardian - An extensive AntiCheat plugin for Sponge.
GuardianAPI Source: GitHub - vectrixdevelops/guardianapi: 🔱 Guardian API - For an extensible AntiCheat implementation.
ElderGuardian Source: GitHub - vectrixdevelops/elderguardian: 🔱 ElderGuardian - An optional Mixin Mod for Guardian that adds extra utilities otherwise inaccessible from the API.

Currently Guardian has gone through a bit of a refactor and the bold detections are
supported below. The rest will be supported again soon.

Cheats that are detected so far:

1. Horizontal Speed (Speed)
2. Vertical Speed (Speed)
3. Flight (Flight, Speed)
4. JetPack (Flight, Speed) [Lacks specific]
5. Jesus (Speed)
6. Blink (Speed) [Lacks specific]
7. Spider / WallClimb (Flight, Speed) [Lacks specific]
8. Timer (Speed) [Lacks specific]
9. Sneak (InvalidMovement, Speed)

Some of these detections may require ElderGuardian to provide additional and or specific details
into reports or messages, but it will never be absolutely required to work in case of incompatibility.

I will be adding some more detail to this post soon, as well as a list of detection’s that need to be added.

13 Likes

Good luck in a hard case! And patience!

1 Like

Thank you! Help will definitely be appreciated from testing, ideas, contributing or adding to the future detection list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was thinking of creating an AntiCheat myself, started a project with the name “SpongeGuard” but noticed at the end of the documentation that ‘Sponge’ is not allowed in your plugin name, bummer.

Good luck with the project, it’s interesting to see how developers develop differently with Sponge and Java 8, I’ve noticed code looks a lot cleaner with Sponge plugins.

Edit: I think I found a way to circumvent the ‘no sponge rule’. Soon: SpungeGuard

1 Like

I need Anitcheat because player can cheat speed for running and super jump.

1 Like

I mean we could work together? xD

Thanks for the offer but I think having multiple options would be good for the community. Might make a commit once in a while though.

2 Likes

I am waiting download plugins. excited

1 Like

I forgot to update the source links to their new home. They should be there now.

Additionally, this is getting near a proper release so keep an eye on that. I will have more details
as it approaches. Thanks. :grin:

my body is ready.
What api will this support? from 5 to 7 or?

This will only work on API 7 after the cause and context refactor changes. I’ve decided to do this as those changes are crucial to some of the core functionality in the plugin and would make it difficult to update to later. Beyond that, most likely by the time that this has become stable and been tested API 7 should be stable. The API versions before hand in this case would most likely be used by modded servers which I wouldn’t advise anyone even attempting to use this on for a while. Although I am willing to take feedback into doing this. :slight_smile:

A bleeding release can be found on ore here: Vectrix / Guardian AntiCheat

Forum thread has been moved here: Guardian AntiCheat - An extensible anticheat plugin for Sponge

1 Like