šŸ  Edifice - Create and share structures [API 5.0.0]

What if it consumed the blueprint and allowed the server operator to ā€œchargeā€ based on how many blocks the build requires?
EDIT: Also, there should be an API that exposes events such as BlueprintPlacedEvent, BuildUpdateEvent, etc., so other plugins could do things like award blueprints or the like.

1 Like

I am curious as to why, rather than store the structure data on the item, you donā€™t just store the same ID that they ran the command with on the item, and then ask the website for the structure when it gets built.

But then you could just look at the 3D model and build it yourself. What would be the point?

Iā€™d love to build a mansion when I could just supply the materials. I think charging for blueprints would balance it a bit.

Thatā€™s pretty similar to what Iā€™ve already done to fix it, but I think I may run into the same issue later with storing data on the chest. There are other issues I need to fix first before pushing out another release, though.

This has been fixed.

#Edifice v1.0.5

##Download

Changelog

Major changes:

• Targets SpongeAPI 5.0.0

Optimizations:

• Structures are now cached

Bug Fixes:

• Blocks with direction data are now rotated properly
  • Fixed a bug where the player is kicked due to too much data being stored on an item
2 Likes

#Edifice v1.0.6

##Download

Changelog

• Update to latest SpongeAPI 5.0.0
  • Update for latest Edifice API
  • Bug fixes
1 Like

Just finished re-designing the website :smiley:

9 Likes

forge-1.10.2-12.18.1.2092-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1759.jar
edifice-1.0.6.jar

Error

may want to update this for mobile devices, it doesnā€™t load on my phone :frowning: allot of players use a tablet or phone to browse while playing. or even better make an app :slight_smile: thatā€™d be awesome

What device and browser are you using? On 2 iPhones (6 plus and 5c) Iā€™ve tested it works, but not on my Nexus 6p with Chrome

yep, Android and chrome lol it just doesnā€™t load the page at all on Chrome in Android. fine on PC. i do highly suggest making a mobile app though.

Working on my android phone with Chrome

I just get endless loading animation, Droid Turbo 2, not sure why it fails to load for me. Wifi or mobile data. Doesnā€™t matter both fail to load the page

App would be still be a cool idea. tend to be more stable across mobile devices than websites (hence why everywhere that has a website has an app just about)

What version of Android do you have? Also what version of Chrome. It could be relevant.

Iā€™m on Marshmallow with Chrome 53.0.2785.124

Also agree an app would be an interesting idea

Android 6.0; XT1585 Buil/MCK24.78-13.16

Chrome 53.0.2785.97

also on topic of the plugin, Iā€™m testing it out now and when i do ā€œ/edifice wandā€ and start left clicking corners it always says ā€œselected first locationā€ it never moves on the second. Just endlessly selects first

Sponge Forge beta - 5.0.0-1772

Forge - 12.18.1.2093

Minecraft - 1.10.2

Pixelmon 5.0 beta 9

Biomes o Plenty - 5.0.0.2086

[Sponge]: Could not pass InteractBlockEvent$Secondary$MainHand$Impl to Plugin{id=edifice,     name=Edifice, version=1.0.6, source=/mods/edifice-1.0.6.jar}
01.10 22:38:08 [Server] INFO java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class me.reherhold.edifice.data.EdificeKeys
01.10 22:38:08 [Server] INFO at me.reherhold.edifice.eventhandler.InteractBlockEventHandler.interactBlock(InteractBlockEventHandler.java:43) ~[InteractBlockEventHandler.class:?]
01.10 22:38:08 [Server] INFO at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.InteractBlockEventListener_InteractBlockEventHandler_interactBlock35.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
01.10 22:38:08 [Server] INFO at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1772]

This plugin hasnā€™t been updated for the latest breaking changes for 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT. Youā€™ll have to wait until then to use it was the latest SpongeForge.

whats the latest sponge it is tested as working on. I can just rollback to that