Kits [v1.7.4]

I am using Kits-1.7.4 And i am running spongeforge-1.8.9-1.0.1-universal.

em, what spongeforge version number?

It is The latest version 1890-4.2.0-BETA-1563

spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1563 .jar

Actually, from what I can see, ExtraPermissions has not been update since March. In these last months, there has been a lot of API changes - I am guessing that this plugin no longer works with the latest spongeforge.

I’d recommend switching to PEX, since this is actually maintained up to date.

I Honestly Tried That But I Could Not Get The Right Commands To Use It, i Never Tried PEX But When i tried Using Pex I Have No Clue on How To Use It Or How to Start Making Groups And Such. I Also Couldn’t Find a Link To Help Me.

That should help. Otherwise, you can comment on PEX’s main thread or there to get permissions related help. Because ExtraP is simply outdated and will not work with newest spongeforge versions.

Thank You So much! This Will Help me out, I will Be Looking At The Wiki Because I Want To Learn More About Sponge version Of Pex But Say i Want To Make a Group, What Command Would it Exactly Be? I Get Stuck With Thinking The Same As Bukkit Version Of Pex?

Maybe go ask on the PEX thread??

1 Like

Is there any way to add Lore/Custom names to items in Kits? And if not would do you think it would be possible for you to add it at some point?

This plugin is meant to be discontinued due to me writing the Kits module into Nucleus; but if I have time, I’ll add it

No, it works with any item you find the id for.

How do i set it to where people can only claim the “starter” kit i have made up from the sign one time each player?

Great plugin! Can I add NBT data tag for kit item as well?

Perms dont work.

kits.use.Ace <-- Perm added to Ace Rank

/kit Ace <-- Doesn’t work for group

Try adding kits.use to the Ace rank.

I’ll add this soon

Still not working.

So i added some kits. And whether i give the individual person, or the group the permission “kits.use.[kitname] true” and reload everything, they still get an error saying they dont have the permission. (im using sponge pex)

I tried both of these formats
“kits.use.donor”: 1,
“kit.use.donor”: 1,

Look up, three posts. You’re missing the permission kits.use.

Is there any way to add a book that has been made and already has words in it to a kit? if so could anyone tell me how?