Kits [v1.7.4]

It’s more organised and informational than the EssCmds ones and I’m making a real effort to ensure that - if you have ideas on how to improve it I’d be glad to hear them over on the Nucleus thread.

There will be a way to make it easier to set up the recommended permissions.

3 Likes

It would be nice to have a command for issuing the books. I have described the rules of behavior on the server. And server commands. Issuance of the book once is not enough, because the player can lose it. This is especially useful for beginners.

2 Likes

I’ll work on this soon.

1 Like

I just recently went through name changes on my kits and the listing just broke on me xD. It wont list anything but the only kit that didn’t get renamed which is trainer. It doesn’t list any other kits the players have access to but they can get those kits fine by doing the full command.

Mind sending your config over via PasteBin?

I let time go by and the listing started to work.

1 Like

The terms can indicate?

Hello HassanS6000, I am Having Trouble With This Part of The Plugin, i am Using ExtraPermissions 0.6.0 And I Am Using Your 1.7.4-Kits And When i Try Giving The Default Rank
kits.use= true

They All Have Access To This, Yea it’s The same as @Txk But When i Give It The Perm
kits.use.VIP =false

It Disables The kits.use For The Default Rank. Am i Doing Something Wrong?

(ex) experm group user permission kits.use true
experm group user permission kits.use.VIP false

It Makes The First Command False, but In The Config It Shows (kits.use= true)

I Have tried multiple combinations & it still makes the Default group not have access to /kit if i gave it “kits.use.VIP= false”
Can You Help Me.

What spongeforge version are you using? What Kits version? Need a bit more details, as Kits is running fine by me.

Hassan, have you considered porting this to 1.10.2 yet? Would be quite neat :heart:

I am using Kits-1.7.4 And i am running spongeforge-1.8.9-1.0.1-universal.

em, what spongeforge version number?

It is The latest version 1890-4.2.0-BETA-1563

spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1563 .jar

Actually, from what I can see, ExtraPermissions has not been update since March. In these last months, there has been a lot of API changes - I am guessing that this plugin no longer works with the latest spongeforge.

I’d recommend switching to PEX, since this is actually maintained up to date.

I Honestly Tried That But I Could Not Get The Right Commands To Use It, i Never Tried PEX But When i tried Using Pex I Have No Clue on How To Use It Or How to Start Making Groups And Such. I Also Couldn’t Find a Link To Help Me.

That should help. Otherwise, you can comment on PEX’s main thread or there to get permissions related help. Because ExtraP is simply outdated and will not work with newest spongeforge versions.

Thank You So much! This Will Help me out, I will Be Looking At The Wiki Because I Want To Learn More About Sponge version Of Pex But Say i Want To Make a Group, What Command Would it Exactly Be? I Get Stuck With Thinking The Same As Bukkit Version Of Pex?

Maybe go ask on the PEX thread??

1 Like

Is there any way to add Lore/Custom names to items in Kits? And if not would do you think it would be possible for you to add it at some point?

This plugin is meant to be discontinued due to me writing the Kits module into Nucleus; but if I have time, I’ll add it