Kits [v1.7.4]

How do you add enchantments to the items please :smiley:

How do i add items that are not in minecraft like pixelmon

Use the pixelmon item’s ID. They start with pixelmon:

the time on one kit for a player isnt depleting do you know how i can fix this? i have tried /kit reset

Can we get an API 5 build?

Kits was discontinued. You should look to Nucleus, which Hassan and dualspiral have both worked on. It does carry a kit module.

Nucleus was broken for me and I don’t like the way it works. I wanted a seperate kit plugin.

You can actually disable all modules except for Kits in Nucleus. If you check their extensive documentation here, you might find it much easier to use. Plus, Kits was discontinued by Hassan - all new development is going to Nucleus.

For having made the move myself, I can assure you it is simple to use.

Broken in the latest version simply does not support Modded Items at all in 1.10.2

This is discontinued in favor of nucleus

If @HassanS6000 can confirm this, then the title (and maybe the OP) should state so.

I decided to try the kit module for nucleus, and my lord is it better.

3 Likes

Yep, I wrote it with the intention of it being much easier to use, and then @dualspiral cleaned it up and made it run smooth and nicely, because he’s awesome like that. :wink:

1 Like

I will double check this.

@KingGoesGaming Similar to what I said on the EssentialCmds thread, this is not a dead project yet, but I am going to slowly decrease development to the point where most people should move to Nucleus. I may consider at some point making a separate (new) Kits plugin that is standalone, but it would be more feature-full and be much easier to use - however that’s in the far future once Nucleus gets more stable.

1 Like

Gotcha boss :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

if i want to add pokeballs to a kit what are the id’s and how do i type them in because it has not been working?

On Pixelmon wiki

How do you set it up to were you only can get the kit once?

^^ Any Clues
just trying to figure this out lol.

How can I reset someone’s kit time or delete their cache? Some players have their cooldown stuck
I know I should upgrade to nucleus, I just want to wait to do it all together