Kits [v1.7.4]

@HassanS6000 I’ve run into a particular issue a few times now and haven’t a clue on how to fix it. The versions of everything I’m currently running on my server are as follows, 1.7.4 Kits, 1.8.9 MC, 4.2.7 Pixelmon, spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653 SpongeForge. This issue has happened around 3 or 4 times for me. I have Donation ranks purchasable on my server, and each rank comes with a custom kit that one can use every 48 hours. Originally I didn’t know you could change the time parameter so I had it as 48 hours, but it seconds. First use of the kit worked just fine, but when it came around the time which a person would use it again they’d see a time not proper considering how long its been since first use. IE something along the lines of 136123 seconds when it should be closer to 3600/60 minutes. When they’d try to do it again they’d see the same time over and over, with it being stuck at the time. I’ve tried use the kit reset command but after using that they were told they can’t use this kit right now. I then tried to change it from seconds to hours, which worked for me who had not used the kit thus yet and told me 47 hours until kit can be used again, but for the player who had used it, it told him that 163002 Hours need to pass before he can use the kit again. I’m lost with why this is happening so any insight is appreciated.

It seems Cooldowns are resetting after every server restart on API 5 MC 1.10.2

Times are being saved on an event that isn’t getting reached. Just fixed the issue for a server owner who paid me. I’ll got submit a pull request. ^^

Bug has been fixed, releasing soon

How do you add enchantments to the items please :smiley:

How do i add items that are not in minecraft like pixelmon

Use the pixelmon item’s ID. They start with pixelmon:

the time on one kit for a player isnt depleting do you know how i can fix this? i have tried /kit reset

Can we get an API 5 build?

Kits was discontinued. You should look to Nucleus, which Hassan and dualspiral have both worked on. It does carry a kit module.

Nucleus was broken for me and I don’t like the way it works. I wanted a seperate kit plugin.

You can actually disable all modules except for Kits in Nucleus. If you check their extensive documentation here, you might find it much easier to use. Plus, Kits was discontinued by Hassan - all new development is going to Nucleus.

For having made the move myself, I can assure you it is simple to use.

Broken in the latest version simply does not support Modded Items at all in 1.10.2

This is discontinued in favor of nucleus

If @HassanS6000 can confirm this, then the title (and maybe the OP) should state so.

I decided to try the kit module for nucleus, and my lord is it better.

3 Likes

Yep, I wrote it with the intention of it being much easier to use, and then @dualspiral cleaned it up and made it run smooth and nicely, because he’s awesome like that. :wink:

1 Like

I will double check this.

@KingGoesGaming Similar to what I said on the EssentialCmds thread, this is not a dead project yet, but I am going to slowly decrease development to the point where most people should move to Nucleus. I may consider at some point making a separate (new) Kits plugin that is standalone, but it would be more feature-full and be much easier to use - however that’s in the far future once Nucleus gets more stable.

1 Like

Gotcha boss :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

if i want to add pokeballs to a kit what are the id’s and how do i type them in because it has not been working?