Kits [v1.7.4]

I tried locally, but could not replicate this error. I will soon be releasing v1.2 which utilizes the inventory API to give Kits, but must wait until Mumfrey fixes a slight bug in his implementation.

EDIT: @Txk Any news on your issue?

Release v1.2:

Tested on SpongeForge 1018

Changes:

• This release updates to use the InventoryAPI - hurray for no more /give nonsense! :slightly_smiling:
  • Minor bug fixes.

Enjoy this update! :smile:

aww, now i won’t know when new players join by the chat spam from the starter kit :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol, good one. :wink:

i dont know if its only me but the cooldown to get kit is staying at XXX secondes :

(Since yesterday i wait) ^^
Thanks for your work <3

It could be that you had the old Kits and upgraded, but some people on your server had old timers. Try removing Kits, starting the server, stopping the server, and re-adding it

1 Like

i already delete the player’s timer in config (when server off) and still bug, i must re-create kits ?
thanks !

No no, try to DELETE Kits from your mods folder, start the server, once it fully loads, you may shut it off, from there you can RE-ADD it.

EDIT:

In addition, in your kits.conf - remove the PLAYER data - NOT THE KITS. The section with the UUIDs, etc. must be removed, as most of it will still be in milliseconds rather than seconds. In short - delete all parts of the config under the section ‘players’, NOTHING ELSE

1 Like

I dont understand one thing, if i delete kits.conf to reload it, the player data will be empty no ?^^

Yeah it would be empty if you deleted the kits.conf but I’d just remove it from the server so you still have all your kits saved xD then restart server, a new config will be created, then just stop server and add your old KITS to it and kits only then start and your good

1 Like

Okay i thinks im noob cause i delete kits.conf and re create kit with past (within player data) and when i stop the server the cooldown is freezing >< i put 3h in second (10800) its too High ?:c

That’s very weird, I’ll make it so you can set the time “type” - days, minutes, hours, etc.

1 Like

Is the time for in game time? I’m trying to make a kit that you can get once every 24 hours, and I have another kit that you can obtain every 2 hours. I havent used the 2 hour kit since yesterday, and still have around 6k seconds left remaining (almost the full amount of time) Is there any way I could keep the clock ticking on the kits as long as the server is up and running?

1 Like

I am aware of the bug, will be fixing soon

2 Likes

Release v1.3:

Tested on SpongeForge 1048

Changes:

• This release brings major bug fixes regarding Kit timers/intervals stopping and getting stuck.

Enjoy this update! :smile:

1 Like

You’re aware that 1048 is a 1.8.9 build? :slightly_smiling:
(yep, 1.8 → 1.8.9 didn’t introduce breaking changes)

2 Likes

Just what I’ve tested on :wink:

1 Like

Work perfectly ! Thanks !

1 Like

You should add:

• a system of starting kit for news players (to set this option, whether a command or in the option).
2 Likes

Yeah, this is a good idea, I just need to have a way of checking it is the first login.