Kits [v1.7.4]

No, it works with any item you find the id for.

How do i set it to where people can only claim the “starter” kit i have made up from the sign one time each player?

Great plugin! Can I add NBT data tag for kit item as well?

Perms dont work.

kits.use.Ace <-- Perm added to Ace Rank

/kit Ace <-- Doesn’t work for group

Try adding kits.use to the Ace rank.

I’ll add this soon

Still not working.

So i added some kits. And whether i give the individual person, or the group the permission “kits.use.[kitname] true” and reload everything, they still get an error saying they dont have the permission. (im using sponge pex)

I tried both of these formats
“kits.use.donor”: 1,
“kit.use.donor”: 1,

Look up, three posts. You’re missing the permission kits.use.

Is there any way to add a book that has been made and already has words in it to a kit? if so could anyone tell me how?

Works great. There is an issue with the kits.use perm giving wildcard access to all kits when using Extra Permissions. I modified the perm and recompiled. Works like a charm

PLEASE HELP! I gave the groups their kit (Member: kits.use.member, kits.use and kits.use.daily) and they have access to use every kit in the server! HELP!!

To deny the other kits you would have to have permissions denying them. For example:

"kits.use.daily": 1,
"kits.use.otherkit1": -1,
"kits.use.otherkit2": -1,
"kits.use.otherkit3": -1,
"kits.use.otherkit4": -1,
"kits.use.otherkit5": -1,

-1 = Deny
1 = Allow

How do i add custom mod items?

I personally use this with Pixelmon’s items, and it works in the very same way - pixelmon:PokeBall is the complete item ID that I used. So you’d need to get the complete and exact ID for the item you would want to use.

signs arent working unless you are oped

Because you need to assign permissions? Head over to PEX 2.0’s page, it’s a permission manager. There, you will be able to give permissions to groups and individual players, but it will remove the OP system.

If your sign is at spawn and you have spawn protection on that’ll screw with it. Go into the server.properties and disable that, and make sure your users have the permission to use the signs.

any way to add custom enchanted weapons to a kit?

1 Like

as well as how do i add dyed items

1 Like