Market - A GUI based player shop plugin for Sponge

^^I would also like this. I deleted the whole database just to clean it up.

Please update for api7.

To anyone that might want to try this on API 7, donā€™t waste your time, itā€™ll just crash. We need to wait for TimeTheCat to update it.

UPDATE: Thereā€™s actually an updated version on his github: GitHub - Time6628/Market at API7

If youā€™re able to compile it, it will work on the latest sponge version. I donā€™t know why it isnā€™t updated on this website as well.

Well howdy there my awesome sponge forums friends, @TimeTheCat my problem here is the fact that i have no idea how one is to run this redis or mongodb. Clear documentation is not available on how it would work with the sponge api or whatever it does to work, it is not a plugin its not a mod so really what the heck am i supposed to do? I really would love to start using 0.2.3 however i need this i think anyways here is the pastebin of my current issue if you can get back with a reply as soon as you can it would be very much appreciate my friend.

MongoDB is just another type of databaseā€¦ much like MySQLā€¦ you would need a MongoDB instance setup to use this plugin.

Wrong plugin version.