💰 EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

EconomyLite v2.2.4

Can you please send your config/economylite folder so that I can investigate the error? Feel free to PM it to me if you do not want it publicly available.

Thank you, I’ll work on a fix for this.

@anon34495435: It appears that your files have become corrupted. I’ve tried to recover some data, but unfortunately I could not recover anything. I apologize for this issue.

Nothing to worry about. Thank you!

1 Like

hey is this plugin updated to API 5.0.0? :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve added a second JAR file to the latest release on GitHub.

EconomyLite v2.2.5 is now available!

• Fixed a bug caused by MySQL and H2 having slightly different syntax

Downloads, source code, and more are available at the top of this topic.

Enjoy EconomyLite!

vecon add set or remove seems to not work on my 1.10.2 server… Any ideas?
Spongeforge latest
Economylite 5.0.0 v.2.2.5
Pixelmon 5.0 beta 3,4,and 5 so far
Minecraft 1.10.2
GriefProtection
No-xray
Betterfps
Gym Wras 2
Nucleus
permissions ex
Pixelmon extras (Just added)
PixelmonEconomyBridge (Just added)
Simple tags
Worldedit

I need for information than just it simply is not working. Are there any console errors? Are these virtual accounts created/managed by another plugin? What is the exact command that is run?

All commands work ingame and give the output they worked but if i add 1000 dollars to myself vecon add Karagra 1000 or vecon set Karagra 1000 when i do /bal its still says 0

To get the balance of a virtual account you run /vbal <account>. If you want to give a player money, run /econ add | set | remove <user> <amount>.

Re-download the Pixelmon EconomyBridge, there was something to update recently. If it still acts up, then yes its on Sponge plugins’ end. As a matter of reference, you should not say ‘latest’ as a version, because plugins change all the time; so try to actually add the version number so its easier to track and reproduce.

2 Likes

What is the use of business? Could people us business to pay for something?

Currently businesses are not a feature. They were removed in v2.0.0.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping the plugin simple! :slight_smile:

1 Like

EconomyLite v2.2.6 is now available!

• Fixed a minor bug regarding account withdrawals

Downloads, source code, and more are available at the top of this topic.

Enjoy EconomyLite!

When I first updated to the current version, it was the basic config, with coins as the currency. When I changed the currency all of the Economylite commands stopped working.
(EconomyLite-4.1.0-2.2.7.jar and spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653.jar)

I’ve tried removing and re-installing several times and the same result keeps happening. No error in console; it just says Unknown command, type /help

The only thing I have noticed is during a restart this pops up in the console;
24.10 17:35:10 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [economylite]: Input length = 1
24.10 17:35:10 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [Sponge]: Could not pass FMLInitializationEvent to org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer@7cbf6444

And one of the data files disappears. But I know literally nothing about coding or DEV work, so I’m unsure if any of this helps.

How did you change the currency? Did you modify the file directly, or did you use the commands?