💰 EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

Sorry, I am unsure what you mean by that. Could you please rephrase?

Sorry for my bad English. Password and login to the database what?

The default username and password for an H2 database are both blank.

EconomyLite v2.2.3 is now available!

• Fix a bug regarding database detection, reported by @anon34495435

It is recommended that you update to this version.

Downloads, source code, and more are available at the top of this topic.

Enjoy EconomyLite!

Thank you! Works!

1 Like

Hello, I am having an issue with running this plugin on my server.

I was setting up WarmRoast on my server and I ended up leaving it on the whole night. I come back to see that my server crashed so I decided to tun off WarmRoast and start my server back up via Multicraft Panel rather than SSH.

When I always run the server via SSH I have files that are locked up because their file permissions get turned into “root” so my Mutlicraft Panel wont run the files. After 15 minutes switching all the affected files back to “mc [1001]” (Multicraft File Permission) and started the server, I noticed that this plugin doesn’t want to work properly after that.

I have a example error when a person joins the server. When they do /bal it just throws an error.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/20348525/

Im currently running:
Forge: 1890
SpongeForge: 1563
EconomyLite: v2.2.3

Could you send your config/EconomyLite folder? Feel free to PM it if you don’t want it to be public. I can then much more easily find the issue.

default-balance=100
modules {
    mysql {
        database=database
        enabled=false
        hostname=hostname
        password=password
        port="3306"
        username=username
    }
}
virt-default-balance=0

The entire data folder, not just the config file. I need the whole folder in order to replicate the bug.

Oops my bad. Here you go
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4r2-vZp69xEQlBIM1hfN0Nhckk/view?usp=sharing

I unfortunately can not replicate the issue. I am running identical mod versions as you specified. Does the error always occur, even when one person is online?

Its when every person joins it spits out what is in that link and does not allow them to check their bal. I think its more than checking the bal i think the economy is broken

So even when just one person joins and is the only one online, and runs /bal as soon as they join the error occurs?

When the player joins the server it gives an error

When a player runs the command /bal it just says in chat “an error occurred”

This seems to be an error specific to your server. I’m not too good with Linux servers, but are the file permissions what they need to be? I believe that would cause this error to occur.

They have the right file perms

Could you please install these two JAR files and let me know of any errors?

Utils
EconomyLite

Usually, Utils is included in the EconomyLite JAR, but I separated it for this test.

Scratch that,

It worked!

1 Like

Thanks for testing that out, I’ll get a new version of EconomyLite ready to release.

EconomyLite v2.2.4 is now available!

• Modified H2 connection to run in automatic mixed mode
  • Fixes a bug reported by @Txk

Downloads, source code, and more are available at the top of this topic.

Enjoy EconomyLite!