💰 EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

@zachincool

I’m not going to remove the ability to pay offline players; however, I will look into adding some sort of confirmation system if the player is offline.

“The player (name) is not currently online, are you sure you want to send money to them?”

Would be a perfect solution to this.

EconomyLite v2.11.0 is now available!

• Added /econ setall command
    • Needs to be enabled in the config file

@zachincool @stephen92

2 Likes

Hey I think I’m unable to migrate from totaleconomy. When I check my balance after the migration, it’s still the same as when I did not migrate.

Does the migration say it is successful?

Yes it does say it’s successful. I was shocked it only took around 5 seconds to migrate. I thought it would be longer. Perhaps something is wrong with it?

Could you PM your total economy data? I’ll test it and see if it works.

Okay I’ve sent it. I’m using latest TE btw, 1.5.3

EconomyLite v2.11.1 is now available!

• Fixed TotalEconomy migration

Suggested this via pm a few days back but I thought I’d raise it to the public to see if it would be a popular request. Basically the /eco commands only tell you that your balance has been modified; it does not say by how much. Wouldn’t it be nice if it would tell you “x {currency} was taken from your balance” or “x {currency} was added to your balance.”?

Hey i need help getting econlite to work with luckperms. I added the command to my group but it says i do not have permission to use this command

Which command and permission are you trying?

EconomyLite v2.12.0 is now available!

• Added ability to migrate from H2 to MySQL

Where can we find the stable releases of API 6.x? On Ore, latest is 5.x

Development versions actually contain the same code as the version available on Ore. It turns out no breaking changes were made that effected EconomyLite in API 6. The next release will be built for API 6, and development builds will be pushed to API 7.

Alright, I am working on a plugin but I need to have a second Currency, I have that set up but I am not finding any way to add/remove from a second currency. Is there any documentation on this subject or can someone assist me?

Once you have added a second currency, you can switch between currencies using the /currency set command.

Yeah I know that, but I am having a main currency, that everyone uses often, and a secondary one that is used for other things but cant be gotten as often.

I am working on coding my plugin atm but should i set the currency, give/take from the second one, then set it back to the original one every time i want to change the secondary one?

If you are coding a plugin, the methods used to access the Economy API contain a currency parameter which can be used.

Thanks for that, I found it all in the PlayerEconService.java file.
I dont know why I didnt look at the src, I was looking through the documentation and didnt see any mention of it