šŸ’° EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

EconomyLite has just surpassed 1000 downloads! I want to thank everyone who has downloaded EconomyLite. It is a huge milestone for the plugin, and it is all thanks to you, the users. Thank you again, and continue to enjoy EconomyLite!

2 Likes

It suits perfectly my needs, keep going :smiley:

2 Likes

players balances keep reseting randomly in the latest sponge.

That is very odd. Please upload your fml-server-latest.log file and then I can see what is causing money loss (Preferably as soon as the money is lost). Are you changing currencies or renaming them?

I have this same exact problem. For me their money doesnā€™t really reset but it randomly takes a large amount of money from them.

This isnt even when their buying something or selling something. Next time when this occurs ill be sure to send a screenshot.

Just upload your fml-server-latest.log. EconomyLite logs all transactions that happen and what caused them.

yeah this is exactly whats going on; its taking a large sum of money from players randomly. donā€™t have any tax plugins or anything. about to consider switching to a different economy plugin.

Just give him a fml-server-latest.log and iā€™m sure he will fix it. Iā€™m currently trying to find mine

I can not help you if you do not post a log. I will do my best to resolve this issue, I do not want people to be randomly losing money as that sounds like a major issue.

EconomyLite v2.2.1 is now available!

• Added more debug messages
  • Other minor backend changes

:inbox_tray: Download EconomyLite

:bangbang: Issue Tracker

:pencil2: Feature Suggestions

:wrench: Source Code

:books: Docs

:heavy_dollar_sign: Support Me

Server Admins:

If you or your players are losing money, please upload your fml-server-latest.log file. I will investigate the logs and determine what is causing the players to lose money. I do not have a server with many users that is constantly online, so I have never come across this issue. With your help, we can stop this issue.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/17006691/

I dont know the exact time this happened but one of my players said he randomly lost money today.

Do you have polis on your server by chance?

Yes I do. But this player does not have any town set up because we are currently switching claiming plugins

I just pulled up another server beside mine and testing polis to see if its the retarded ass plugin of the day that is draining player balances every time the server restarts. Iā€™ll confirm if it is in a few mins. I hate every griefprevention plugin besides golden shovel but the update for itā€¦ seems to be getting dragged through the mud.

yepā€¦ I was right; its not this economy plugins fault its the stupid polis that is deducting taxes in the background without leaving a trace or letting the player know that money was deducted from their account due to it; or a config option to remove taxes all together. Iā€™d like to apologize @Flibio it is not your fault in the least.

1 Like

@Txk @Khaoz

Iā€™m glad you guys figured it out! Continue to enjoy EconomyLite :smile:

The issue still occurs when Polis is removed. Apparently players who sell these ā€œTMsā€ to the Pixelmon NPC shops encounter a big money loss. In the log below this player lost $2M. Just from selling ā€œTMsā€. This player messaged me 25 minutes prior me opening this fml-server-latest.log.
(Yes the server did crash at the end)

http://bit.ly/1t9G802

What is a TM?

TM stands for Technical Machine. A Technical Machine in the PokĆ©mon Universe is in the form of a CD. Pokemon Trainers can give these CDs to their PokĆ©mon to help them to learn new moves to use against opponent PokĆ©mon. In PokĆ©mon Generations 1-4, TMā€™s could only be used once, and then they disappear.

~ http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/TM_and_HM