💰 EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

I see… what is the username of the player?

ButtersBeatz is the player

I couldn’t find anything in the log that pertained to ButterBeatz or EconomyLite. Could you please post all the fml-server-{insert number}.log files?

Hello, i have a problem with my personal plugin, i want to set balance when player do /yes but my plugin send “null” instead of setbalance,

Logerror : http://pastebin.com/fKHHPyj7

Any idea ? thanks !
Sponge version : spongeforge-1.8.9-1855-4.1.0-BETA-1317.jar

This is an issue with your plugin, not EconomyLite. Please create a new topic for your issue and post the code you use as well. I’ll see if I can find the issue then.

1 Like

if i tell you this line :
balance = balance - 250000;
account.setBalance(currency, BigDecimal.valueOf(balance), null);

or you pref another post >w<

Just do Cause.of( ) with your plugin instance instead of null

1 Like

EconomyLite v2.2.2 is now available!

• Modifications to reconnect to the database only when necessary

:inbox_tray: Download EconomyLite

:bangbang: Issue Tracker

:pencil2: Feature Suggestions

:wrench: Source Code

:books: Docs

:heavy_dollar_sign: Support Me

1 Like

Not sure what’s causing it but every now and then some player’s balance would be wiped or deducted from. I’m running Pixelmon economy bridge with this plugin and not using Polis or any plugin that would automatically modify a player’s balance.

If you could upload your server logs I could take a look at what is modifying the player balance. EconomyLite logs every balance change that occurs and the reason why the change occurred.

Thank you for your quick response! Could you tell me where I can find the server log that you’ll need? This is my first time uploading a server log so I’m not sure which one to upload.

EDIT: I scrolled up and found what I needed haha, got a little lazy there. Here’s the fml-server-latest log.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/19993438/

1 Like

@Ashiya: Unfortunately, in that log file there were no traces of a transaction occurring. If you know of an exact day that a player’s balance was reset, please upload that log file (They are labeled by dates). If you do not know of an exact day, please use Dropbox or a similar service to upload the log folder and I will do my best to find the source of the issue.

I also noticed that you were running an outdated version of EconomyLite, I would recommend running the latest version as it should improve performance and fix a bug. This may fix your issue.

If you have any more questions, don’t be afraid to ask!

Ok, thank you! I’ll try updating and see if the problem goes away.

1 Like

Error.

forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1890-1.8.9-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1574.jar
EconomyLite-v2.2.2.jar

EconomyLite-v2.2.1.jar working fine

Have you ever modified the database directly? Can you send your config/economylite folder so that I can investigate the error?

The database did not change.

What kind of tool you can open a database directly?

You would need the H2 Console, but don’t worry about it, I’ve spotted the issue. I’ll push a fix shortly.

For the overall development. The username and password of what?