This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, NT-Rpg. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
The main approach is to provide an easy to use api and an flexible rpg system for Sponge servers.
I no longer maintain this ore page, for latest release please and updated documentation go to github’s project page > releases > find Sponge release
If you are looking for plug-and-play plugins this one is not for you.
I put plenty of my time into this this plugin, now its up to you to use it and create something unique. If you are looking for some example configurations, jump on the discord server.
Some mechanics you may play with:
Define custom classes & races
Easily create custom content such as skills
Custom enchantments, items and so on
Skilltrees and so on
You will be able to alter PVP and PVE as much as you would like.
- define per-item damage for every class
- define sets of items which a class or race cannot use and much more
- create unique sets of items
- Multiple types of skills - passive/active/
- Skills may be executed either via a command, binding skill to an item, or executing click combo ingame
- Players are able to craft predefined items with runes (basically d2:lod)
So far I decieded to disable vanilla attack cooldown, i simply belive its a shit-tier mechanic for minecrarft.
For any questions feel free to join discord
Wiki in progress
You can grab the skillpack from the github releases.
One of main goals is also extend boring vanilla minecraft item system, which allows players to craft items with custom enchantments.
Class selection gui sample:
Skill description gui:
Due to missing Sponge events its not possible to restrict players from equiping armor via rightclicking. Implemented in 1.0.8
- Due to missing Sponge events its not possible to fully implement player’s offhand
- And few more