Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Nucleus does not handle economy at the present time. Check with the economy plugin that you use.

ok,thanks, i’ll try that now. Can you recommend one possibly?

No, I don’t have a particular favourite. Have a search on the forums, see what people like.

ok. I understand. Thanks for the quick reply’s and your plugin is gr8

good work. plugins.

When attempting to run invsee on this latest nuc build i get this console error:

07.11 09:08:07 [Server] Server thread/WARN [mixin]:
Method overwrite conflict for getSlotProvider in
mixins.common.core.json:item.inventory.TraitInventoryAdapter, previously
written by
org.spongepowered.common.mixin.core.inventory.MixinInventoryLargeChest.
Skipping method.

The inventory of the payer flashes on my screen for about 0.3 seconds and disapears. /Enderchest works fine for me, am I doing something wrong?

I’m running the latest version of spongeforge and the corresponding forge version.

I’ve been told that if you are close to the player, it works fine, which makes me thing that it’s treating it like a chest where you have to be close to the location of the chest for it to actually work. Try standing near the player, use /invsee, then get them to walk away from you. I assume that based on the reports I’ve got, it should close.

It’s been reported to me before, but I’ve not had the time to investigate

I don’t know if this is intended behaviour, my feeling is that by using the method I’ve used, it possibly isn’t, and so it might need looking at on the Sponge side - @Aaron1011 (you’re the first person that comes to mind, sorry!), do you know if this is something you feel is a Sponge issue?

Otherwise, I think I might have another idea on how to solve this, but it might take me a little time to get the specifics right.

Bumb

Still having issues with the chat

Thanks, I got it fixed using this information

Actually it also flashes even if you’re close to the person you’re using /invsee on so I don’t know

Thank you, the console spamming /list was bothering me for a while now.

For those of you wanting to use /invsee in the 1.10.2 (API 5) version, I’m sure you’ve noticed that it’s not exactly reliable. I’ve got a temporary solution that might help you - there is a link to “Nucleus Mixins” at Invsee Issue · Issue #454 · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub. Please feel free to test and let me know how it goes, but read the comment before you use it!

This is somewhat untested, so use at your own risk, but this should hopefully, fingers crossed, allow /invsee to work as intended until a proper fix is created, from whoever that might be. If it works, then I will release Nucleus Mixins properly in due course.

I am trying to implement the group template into the default chat module and whenever I do so nucleus breaks. Here is my chat module that breaks nucleus. Would appreciate the help I could get :slight_smile:

Hey @dualspiral, I get this error whenever I try to ban someone:

Error occurred while executing command: For input string: "4bdac170f721.dat.tmp"
[09:27:41] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command 'ban test' for source DedicatedServer: For input string: "4bdac170f721.dat.tmp"
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "4bdac170f721.dat.tmp"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
        at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:589) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
        at java.lang.Long.valueOf(Long.java:776) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
        at java.lang.Long.decode(Long.java:928) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
        at java.util.UUID.fromString(UUID.java:206) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
        at org.spongepowered.common.service.user.UserDiscoverer.getAllProfiles(UserDiscoverer.java:134) ~[UserDiscoverer.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.common.service.user.SpongeUserStorageService.getAll(SpongeUserStorageService.java:84) ~[SpongeUserStorageService.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.argumentparsers.GameProfileArgument.parseValue(GameProfileArgument.java:40) ~[GameProfileArgument.class:0.14.0-4.1]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.CommandElement.parse(CommandElement.java:83) ~[CommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$OnlyOneCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:1382) ~[GenericArguments$OnlyOneCommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$FirstParsingCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:422) ~[GenericArguments$FirstParsingCommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$SequenceCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:273) ~[GenericArguments$SequenceCommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$FirstParsingCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:422) ~[GenericArguments$FirstParsingCommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.populateContext(CommandSpec.java:284) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:330) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:331) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:279) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:80) [bd.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:380) [ko.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:345) [ko.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:605) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_111]

It started happening ever since my hard drive partition filled up, which caused some errors but ever since banning has not worked. Any ideas for a solution?

It’s a Sponge problem that was fixed in API 5 (1.10.2). I don’t know if the fix will get backported to 1.8.9, you’d need to ask the Sponge guys, sorry.

EDIT: Actually, go into your world/playerdata and delete all the files that end in .tmp, that should fix it.

I added your config into my test server, and Nucleus accepted it fine for me. Make sure you’re using the latest Nucleus version.

For the record, Nucleus will reformat it like this - main.conf · GitHub

Alright it works, I updated to version 1.10 and it all works fine thank you. Could I ask, is it possible to have players in game name show multiple prefixes? Like [Mod]Donor–>(msg)?

http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/chat.html - look under Custom Prefixes.

1 Like

For each combination of 2 prefixes would we have to make a new group-template in the nucleus config or just implement it into the current ones with a single prefix?

It depends how you’re trying to do it, but if you just have two prefix options (say the options prefix and rank), you just need to put it into the default template. So, you might just want something that looks like main.conf · GitHub