[OLD] VillagerShops - Set up Mobs of any type as admin shop. Shops will use a Inventory-Menu to buy/sell items

Great options, I couldn’t bare NPC sounds :joy:

I’m getting this error using v1.2 and v1.3 ( this is from v1.2 ).

Any ideas ?

reading the error: ... java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lde/dosmike/spong e/languageservice/API/PluginTranslation;

I’d say you did not install LangSwitch. Looking at the mods forge loaded I’d say you did not install LangSwitch.

The first line in this topic sais this plugin requires LangSwitch.

Please tell me what else to do so people will read that. This is not meant to sound rude, I really don’t know what else to do for people to read that.

Haha, I really didn’t see anything, I’m stupid…
Now works like a charm, thanks !

Edit: @DosMike Was it intentional that I could kill shopkeepers? They spawn again after kill. It would be better if they were untouchable.

it was easier to just not to make them invincible since they respawn anyway. also in case they do happen to get disconnected from the plugin somehow you don’t have drop it into the void but can just kill them

Yea but, I’m using AdventureMMO and the player will be able to kill them constantly and thus he will be able to increase his level of skill easily. It would be good to sign shopkeeper as invicilble ( using command f.e ). And killing NPC without any penalties is not RPG like. Thanks !

I’ll think of something

Great ! Let us know if will you have something !

ok now: do you want me to just block damage to the shops or shall I additionally open the shop when someone “attacks” it?

Block damage to the shopkeeper. Shop could be open using right click.

Release Version 1.3.1

Prevent shops taking damage from other entities

1 Like

Versions 1.1-1.3.1 not work on ForgeSponge 1.12.1(latest build)

I know, it’s still built against spongevanilla-1.12-7.0.0-BETA-306, and every release states this. The latest build has quite a few changes that, if just converted would break compatibility with APIs below 7. You’ll have to wait until I figure out the new cause system after the WebAPI integration

2 Likes

You may need this code for a more convenient translation of the plugin.
Link

1st the docs are Russian, I’m not, so I got no idea what that stuff does.
2nd I’ve got my own translation plugin in place that’s pretty convenient already and as far as I can tell mine does not rely on the order of format string arguments and can also replace Text into the translations
Edit: 3rd it looks like that class can only handle 1 translation at a time while LangSwitch can load as much translations as needed to translate for all players on the server

@DosMike Hey, I know this wasn’t necessarily designed for SpongeAPI 5.0 but I keep on getting this weird “LLAMA” error on MC 1.10.2:

https://i.gyazo.com/54d6d5e07bf02f7ef5877b2bb1f4976d.png

I’m running SpongeVanilla 5.2.0-BETA-395 for Minecrafr 1.10.2. I’ve downloaded LangSwitch aswell.

Buying and selling items did not work in my tests with API 5, so I didn’t bother any further.
For the error: that’s about Llamas, an animal that was added in a later version of Minecraft.
Why is it there? Probably because your server does not know Llamas.

Edit: I might try to fix it once the WebAPI implementation is done
Edit2: And after I made it run with the latest sponge and it’s cause refactor. Forward updating is more important to me than legacy fixes

Hello ! I think your plugin is very great and helpful. Tm Chinese and I’m sure that
Chinese player will love it. So can I reposted this plugin to a Chinese Minecraft
forum?
I hope to get your transportation authorization. I will certainly mark your name,
description and the original post on the website. But some websites like YouTube was
unluckily blocked. So can I create a Chineses download link for the people who can’t
visit the websites?
Please forgive my English level. I hope you can understand it.
Pumpkin

This will not translate future updates, but you are free to repost this on chinese communities so.
I would appreciate if you could provide chinese translation files for my GitHub page in return.

On SpongeForge 1.12.2 NPCs are not displayed. There are no errors in the console.If the plugin will be works, I’ll do the Russian translation.